Lets go texans!!!!!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go texans!!!!!!!

great game, looked like the Texans WR slipped. Doesn't hurt us that much (we still have to take care of our own business and that's all we should worry about) but it would've helped

schaub...you piece of ****.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

backdoor cover by the ravens too...favored by -3 LOL...

that's matt schaub for ya...he giveth and he taketh away

chambers...i don't think we have the personnel to fit the zbs on the oline at all...

that's matt schaub for ya...he giveth and he taketh away

chambers...i don't think we have the personnel to fit the zbs on the oline at all...

If we had Schaub as our QB, I can pretty much guarentee we would be a playoff contender & probally be #2 in the division.

If we had Schaub as our QB, I can pretty much guarentee we would be a playoff contender & probally be #2 in the division.

Funny, considering he has a team with better skill positions on offense and bigger names on defense, 2 games worse than us. Kubiak is a much better playcaller than Henning as well. Not sold he comes in here and lights it up like some may think. Definitely would be a real big indictment on Henne if he did.

Texans continue to screw us over even when we don't play them. I mean if your going to beat us all the time,at least beat the jets too.

Funny, considering he has a team with better skill positions on offense and bigger names on defense, 2 games worse than us. Kubiak is a much better playcaller than Henning as well. Not sold he comes in here and lights it up like some may think. Definitely would be a real big indictment on Henne if he did.

i think shaub is overrated...doesn't pick up blitzes at the los very well...makes plays but gives plays to the other team also...and he's got a ton of weapons at his disposal

just not a qb i'd feel confident winning a big game in the postseason with

Back
Top Bottom