Lets go texans!!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go texans!!!!!!!

Yea, no way the Jets lose 3 more in a row. We got to hope Baltimore loses 2 out of 3.

Doesn't look like Houston is doing us any favors tonight, but it's still early

I see the jets losing 2 with one to buffalo over Houston winning. I'm hoping though

Looks like the STUPID Houston Texans are going to end our season, once again.........

The sorry Houston Texans, who ended our season last year, looks like they have ended our season again this year. All they had to do was beat the Ravens tonight, and that would of gave us hope. Now, with them losing, we are out of it, unless the Ravens lose their last two home games. That would be a imposible. Forget about the Jets losing 2 out 3, the officials and the league won't let that happen. Matt Shaub SUCKS by the way.

Aren't forgetting the current Jets collapse? Not that I have one bit of hope for a playoff spot I'm just saying. The Jets could easily lose out.

The sorry Houston Texans, who ended our season last year, looks like they have ended our season again this year. All they had to do was beat the Ravens tonight, and that would of gave us hope. Now, with them losing, we are out of it, unless the Ravens lose their last two home games. That would be a imposible. Forget about the Jets losing 2 out 3, the officials and the league won't let that happen. Matt Shaub SUCKS by the way.

They end with Cleveland and Cincy . . . they only need to win 2 games . . . the better option was the Jets losing 2 of 3, including a loss to Buffalo in week 17.
We still need to win the next 2 games, and if we do that, we have a chance in week 17 . . . no matter what.

Are you serious? Our season has been over for weeks.. Houston didnt end our season, henning, henne and sparano ended our season

We end our season ourself by keep Henning and Sparano. Other teams have nothing to do with it.

that bust bag jason allen just let up another TD, he is ****ing awful

They end with Cleveland and Cincy . . . they only need to win 2 games . . . the better option was the Jets losing 2 of 3, including a loss to Buffalo in week 17.
We still need to win the next 2 games, and if we do that, we have a chance in week 17 . . . no matter what.
Wrong, the Jets have to lose 3 in a row, not 2 out of 3, and we have to win out. Also San Diego or Kansas City, and the Colts, have to lose one more.

Houston is not ending our season. The chances might be slim, but the Dolphins are still alive, even with the Ravens most likely winning tonight.

Like I said, the chances of going to the playoffs is slim, but you can't give up hope. Saying the season ended weeks ago is a ridiculous and ignorant thing to say. The Jets were 7-7 last season and it appeared their season was over. Rex Ryan himself even declared that the season was over and thy were not going to make the playoffs. What happened? The Jets won their last two games, and teams they needed to lose lost, and they ended up making it all the way to the AFC Championship game.

Don't be a bad fan, you have to keep up the hope.

Back
Top Bottom