Lets go texans!!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go texans!!!!!!!

you know, as much as the Texans underachieve, and their defense sucks, they have a GREAT offensive system. I'd go for one of their assistants (or Kubiak if he is fired) for OC

it haunts u for good reason. we got mightly ****ed in that game. now dont get me wrong, i understand we had other chances to win the game, but the bottom line is we made the play we needed to make to most likely seal the deal, and we get ****ed. we prob will miss out on the playoffs by 1 game also.

their is no doubt in my mind that pitt is a better team than us, but that day we deserved to win.

I blame Roger Goodell. He suspended Big Ben for SIX games, but then for some reason he decided the Rooneys had suffered enough and he allowed Ben to play against us by reducing his suspension to 4 games. Then you wonder why teams like the Pats and Steelers always win the close games.

Give them Texans credit . . . they ain't quittin . . . one score game with 6 minutes left.

baltimore gameplan should just be go at jason allen every down...lol...wherever he goes the ball goes

gary kubiak when he surely gets canned at seasons end is gonna make a good oc...although i bet he'd want to run a zbs

lol...my qbs arm would fall off throwing at jason allen as much as i'd be winging it his way...ha ha

baltimore gameplan should just be go at jason allen every down...lol...wherever he goes the ball goes

gary kubiak when he surely gets canned at seasons end is gonna make a good oc...although i bet he'd want to run a zbs

lol...my qbs arm would fall off throwing at jason allen as much as i'd be winging it his way...ha ha

ZBS can be very effective, but not here. Outside of Jake and MAYBE Vernon (and McQUistan oddly enough) we don't have the linemen for that. HOWEVER, I love the one cut run game

Did that really just happen? Hold on to your seats...

Hey haters, where are you now!!

PHINS FOR THE PLAYOFFS!

Texans show you how to play offense and execute a 2 minute drill. Damn wish the Dolphins' offense were half as effective as that

Back
Top Bottom