Lets go texans!!!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go texans!!!!!!!

wow, im shocked. i expected much more from baltimores defense. this game i dont really think is relevant to the fins bc i dont see any way we catch the ravens even if they lose this game and next game even. they wont lose at cle and vs cinn to end the season.

nice to have some playmakers on the outside . . . jacoby jones is better than anything we got at WR on the outside not named Marshall.

wow, im shocked. i expected much more from baltimores defense. this game i dont really think is relevant to the fins bc i dont see any way we catch the ravens even if they lose this game and next game even. they wont lose at cle and vs cinn to end the season.

If they lose tonight they have 6 losses, all we need is one more loss in those two, not both.

But keep on seeing the glass as half empty, like 90 % of the rest here

Houston TRIPLED the amount of plays the Ravens had in the second half . . . . 51 to 17 . . . DAYUM.

ilovemyfins fk outta here with ur ghay azz negativity and love for balt, ravens aren't that great..great teams dont blow 21 pt leads in one half. go be a ravens fan

PFC;1063726101[B said:
]If they lose tonight they have 6 losses, all we need is one more loss in those two, not both.[/B]

But keep on seeing the glass as half empty, like 90 % of the rest here
wrong. if they lose tonight they have 5 losses. trust me im as optimistic as anyone, but once we lost to cleveland, barring epic collapses, we wont get in. its our fault, and only our fault.

No its five losses. I'm not watching this for Miami's playoff hopes. Just a good game and I hate Baltimore as if they are and AFC East team.

How does any decent DC send a three man rush for the 2nd straight series and allow them to march it down the entire field to score again. It's pathetic to watch, make a freakin' adjustment. Great for us but pathetic to watch!

Back
Top Bottom