Lets go texans!!!!!!! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go texans!!!!!!!

wrong. if they lose tonight they have 5 losses. trust me im as optimistic as anyone, but once we lost to cleveland, barring epic collapses, we wont get in. its our fault, and only our fault.

Come on bro, if we don't make it we don't make it . . . . don't rain on the parade lol.

Bmore has the Saints next week, they lose this one and next week, they have 6 losses with 2 division games left. Anything is possible.

wow, im shocked. i expected much more from baltimores defense. this game i dont really think is relevant to the fins bc i dont see any way we catch the ravens even if they lose this game and next game even. they wont lose at cle and vs cinn to end the season.

I guess Baltimore didnt already lose the Cincinatti this year. Wrong.

I guess Cleveland didnt already beat New Orleans and New England and Miami. Wrong.

Go to bed.

ilovemyfins fk outta here with ur ghay azz negativity and love for balt, ravens aren't that great..great teams dont blow 21 pt leads in one half. go be a ravens fan
lol, wow, how the **** am i being negative? please explain? bc i dont think we will catch the ravens im being negative, lol. if u had any sense, u would no it would take an epic collapse for baltimore for us to catch them. as i said in an earlier post, even if they lost tonight and next week vs the saints, unless they lost at cle and vs cinn we cant catch them.

if u had any sense about football u would know that baltimore is a good team.

lol at accusing me of being a fake fan and telling me to go be a raven fan. i put my heart and soul into this team every week, snap of the season. i still hope we make the playoffs but i know that it is much more realistic to catch the jets than the ravens.

ilovemyfins4eva is one of the more optimistic posters on here. I've been talking playoffs with him for weeks.

third down, go texans

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

ugh

I guess Baltimore didnt already lose the Cincinatti this year. Wrong.

I guess Cleveland didnt already beat New Orleans and New England and Miami. Wrong.

Go to bed.
ya, and how many games has cincy won since then? i love how everyone is accusing me of being negative, i love my fins just as much as the biggest of diehards, but since we lost to baltimore, and i think most ppl would agree, barring an epic collapse, it would be almost impossible to catch them.

the jets on the other hand is very possible bc i see them losing the next 2 and having to win vs buff. i think we can go 10-6 but losing these tiebreakers will prob haunt us in the end. it has nothing to do with being negative.

lol, wow, how the **** am i being negative? please explain? bc i dont think we will catch the ravens im being negative, lol. if u had any sense, u would no it would take an epic collapse for baltimore for us to catch them. as i said in an earlier post, even if they lost tonight and next week vs the saints, unless they lost at cle and vs cinn we cant catch them.

if u had any sense about football u would know that baltimore is a good team.

lol at accusing me of being a fake fan and telling me to go be a raven fan. i put my heart and soul into this team every week, snap of the season. i still hope we make the playoffs but i know that it is much more realistic to catch the jets than the ravens.

At cleveland will be a very tough game for them, especially if they go into it on a 3 game losing streak, which is very possible if they lose tonite.

third and 10 cmon d baltimore will not stop houston if they get ball back

Back
Top Bottom