Lets go texans!!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets go texans!!!!!!!

Wrong, the Jets have to lose 3 in a row, not 2 out of 3, and we have to win out. Also San Diego or Kansas City, and the Colts, have to lose one more.

So a 10-6 Jets team with a 3-3 division record gets in over a 10-6 Dolphins team with a 4-2 division record . . . . don't be so quick to tell me wrong.

The Jets could beat Pittsburgh and lose to Chicago and the Bills and we could make it in by winning our next 3 games . . . . and out of KC/SD AND JVILLE/Indy . . . one from each group need to finish with 7 losses (or one more loss . . . 2 for jville) . . . highly doubt all 4 teams go undefeated these next 3 weeks.

Wrong, the Jets have to lose 3 in a row, not 2 out of 3, and we have to win out. Also San Diego or Kansas City, and the Colts, have to lose one more.

Incorrect. if Miami wins out they can pass a 10-6 Jets team. As long as the Jets lose to the Bills in Week 17, they just need to lose one of their next two games. We would beat them with the division tie-breaker.

Houston sucks. Honestly, when you field Jason Allen as one of your starting CB's and Wade Smith as one of your starting OG's, is it really a surprise that they're getting their butts handed to them by the Ravens?

so lemme get this straight, Sean Smith has been great in coverage but can't catch an INT and our forum bashes him. BUT Jason Allen continues to get burnt wherever he is and we want him back cause he is a "playmaker". Love some people

Ravens loss would help our slim playoff chances.

The Texans are like the turd in the punch bowl. You can never count on the Texans playing well or winning, unless the play us.

Houston has no chance, and whoever is hoping for Baltimore to lose for us to get into the playoffs will be disappointed because i think balt is going 4-0 to end the season.

ppl underestimate the ravens so much. imo, they are without a question in my mind a top 5 team, and i personally think they can even be the best team in the league despite their record.

watch out come playoff time, the ravens will beat the pats in foxboro, i have no doubt. they match up extremely well with the pats and always play them tough.

Houston has no chance, and whoever is hoping for Baltimore to lose for us to get into the playoffs will be disappointed because i think balt is going 4-0 to end the season.

ppl underestimate the ravens so much. imo, they are without a question in my mind a top 5 team, and i personally think they can even be the best team in the league despite their record.

watch out come playoff time, the ravens will beat the pats in foxboro, i have no doubt. they match up extremely well with the pats and always play them tough.

they got a few kinks they need to work out this year to make a Super Bowl run, but yes they are very underrated

so lemme get this straight, Sean Smith has been great in coverage but can't catch an INT and our forum bashes him. BUT Jason Allen continues to get burnt wherever he is and we want him back cause he is a "playmaker". Love some people

Well . . . . he still leads this team in INT's, by 2 . . . and hasn't been here since the Ravens game I think. That was 5 weeks ago. Smith is better in coverage, no question . . . but him and the other DB's need to start converting on these opportunities to pick off the ball.

That said, Smith/Davis still is the next coming of Madison/Surtain to me. I personally think its just a fluke that we aren't picking these passes off . . . hopefully the drops stop sooner than later.

On the bright side, Sean Smith is tied for the lead in INT's with the current group on defense.

they got a few kinks they need to work out this year to make a Super Bowl run, but yes they are very underrated
they just seem to have the best overall team.

they really dont have many if any weaknesses. i mean maybe their corners can be a tad better, but having ed reed back in that secondary covers up alot for them. they are stacked at wr with a legit 1 in boldin, a great 2 in mason, and having guys like housh and stallworth as your 3 and 4 is very very good. they got one of the better tightends in the nfl, in a very underrated todd heap, they got a 3 headed monster in rice, mcgahee , and mcclain, and their front 7 is real strong.

my bad i forgot to mention flacco. although he seems sluggish at times, the guy moves around well in the pocket, and can make all the throws necessary. there are very few teams if any that are that complete.

2 of their losses at atl and at ne. if the correct call is made vs atl on what should have been a PI on Roddy white, good chance balt wins that game, and if they didn't go conservative vs the pats when they got up 17-7 late in the 3rd, they prob win that game. they completely dominated us also, something that does not happen to our d a lot.

this team i think will be playing Pittsburgh in the afc title game, unless somehow we made the playoffs by miracle, which then id obviously hope we would be playing Pittsburgh in the afc title game.

That looked like Miami's Special Team's defense the night we played the Patsies.

Just goes to show you how important it is to take care of your own business. For some reason that Steelers game keeps haunting my memory. we were good.. just not good enough.

Just goes to show you how important it is to take care of your own business. For some reason that Steelers game keeps haunting my memory. we were good.. just not good enough.
it haunts u for good reason. we got mightly ****ed in that game. now dont get me wrong, i understand we had other chances to win the game, but the bottom line is we made the play we needed to make to most likely seal the deal, and we get ****ed. we prob will miss out on the playoffs by 1 game also.

their is no doubt in my mind that pitt is a better team than us, but that day we deserved to win.

Back
Top Bottom