Let’s Pull An Upset! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s Pull An Upset!

bane

Club Member
Reaction score
amazing we are still 6-6. Other teams that had injuries like ours are finished for the season and they have better qbs then Miami. Packers and falcons for example. Like I said before and Brian bellick just said with really good qbs and elite qbs your floor will only drop to seven or eight wins no matter the team weaknesses or injuries. We def know that from Marino. He played with crap teams and always got us 8 wins except for 1988 . Poor guy played with two hall of fakers entire career! I like tannehill but he doesn’t lift us up like elite qbs do. Amazing that we are still 6-6 with all these injuries. Credit to gase and the players!!

Gase has his faults such as hiring Burke, and some weird play calling. But he is a leader, the team plays so hard for him, and guys are generally open. Def. on board with him! If your not that’s okay but let’s get the upset anyway!

Let’s all pull for a big upset Sunday. Odds are stacked without x and crappy Larsen. But maybe tannehill and the offense can carry us! Phins up. Let’s go! Let’s ride !

I would love an upset especially because it's the Patriots. But I don't see how this Dolphins team pulls it off?

We're hurting badly on offense and have struggled on defense.

I don't see it at all and that's even with Brady getting hurt and Gronk and White etc.

They, at the moment, are a much more talented team than we are and a whole lot better coached than we are too.

636674360331729865.png

I would love an upset especially because it's the Patriots. But I don't see how this Dolphins team pulls it off?

We're hurting badly on offense and have struggled on defense.

I don't see it at all and that's even with Brady getting hurt and Gronk and White etc.

They, at the moment, are a much more talented team than we are and a whole lot better coached than we are too.

They aren't more talented imo. Just MUCH better coached

They aren't more talented imo. Just MUCH better coached

Even putting aside our team injuries I'm not sure how you can say they aren't more talented.

On Offense:
Where are we more talented than the Patriots? QB? WR? RB? TE? OL?

On Defense:
We have 1 DB that you can say is more talented than any of theirs. However, Outside of "X" at what other position are we more talented?

I'm all for an upset this week.

As for 6-6 got to take a look at the schedule. Miami started 3-0 beating A Titan team benefited by Mariota sustaining an arm injury directly leading to two interceptions and then a third after they finally pulled him and put in Gabbert.

Then they beat the 2 win Raiders and 3 win Jets with a giving rookie QB.

After Tannehill got hurt the Bears win truly was impressive.

Another win over the 3 win Jets and a win over the 4 win Bills who I would say beat themselves more than Miami beat.

Any given Sunday. Win the turnover battle and stop with the stupid penalties and we're in it.
Also, pull a Brady once in a while. Chuck it down field and pray for a PI. It's works for them, use it too.

Even putting aside our team injuries I'm not sure how you can say they aren't more talented.

On Offense:
Where are we more talented than the Patriots? QB? WR? RB? TE? OL?

On Defense:
We have 1 DB that you can say is more talented than any of theirs. However, Outside of "X" at what other position are we more talented?
LT? That's really all I can come up with. We probably actually have better rb's but for whatever reason Gase chooses to barely use our explosive playmaking RB in Drake so that pretty much cancels it out.

That's the number. If we put up 35 points we win.

Go do it!

Lmao! Isn’t going to happen. How many games has a Gase offense put up 35 points outside of Peyton Manning?

On top of that, X is out! We are ****ed even more.

I can't believe this team is 6-6 either. I'll hold out hope til we are officially eliminated. Home or not, it would be something if they could somehow get a W. Defense needs to have their best game of the year and knock Brady around.

LT? That's really all I can come up with. We probably actually have better rb's but for whatever reason Gase chooses to barely use our explosive playmaking RB in Drake so that pretty much cancels it out.

LT for sure.
As far as, RB i would say J.White is as explosive and as fast if not faster than Drake and has better football IQ.
The Rookie RB out of Georgia is going to be a pain in our butts for many years.

Back
Top Bottom