Let’s talk about Trevor…. | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s talk about Trevor….

Beginning with Clemson...

The coach outright said that it wasn't his job to develop QB's, but to win games...

Looks like Lawrence can play the position.
College is a different animal. Nfl most of the coaches are sleeping in their office during the week because they are working on getting their players an edge, and half of them still lose. So when you've got a coach whose idea of the grind is what he does with his mistress in a bar how much of a disadvantage does that guy's team have?

It’s never a good idea betting against a player with Trevor’s physical traits.

Well not really. Guys with his physical traits end up mediocre all the time.

But those traits are why I graded him as the top QB in that class. I bet against the hype - and won. I didn’t bet against him being able to play the position.

He’s just playing the best football by far of his career right now and riding a hot streak like all QB’s do.

He certainly couldn’t play any worse. There was only one way to go.

This guy has got to be a troll. That’s the only way to explain his ridiculousness.

“I bet against the hype and won”

LMFAO

The best QB prospect in the history of football according to the clueless media and several anti-Tua posters on this site.

They’ve all pumped this kid up ever since he played one good game against Alabama in the national championship game as a freshman - on a night when Alabama’s defense was atrocious.

Since that night, he did nothing in college football either over the next 2 seasons until he declared for the draft.

Since declaring for the draft, he’s accumulated a 3-15 record as a starter.

Threw 13 touchdowns and 18 interceptions, for 6.2 YPA, and a 73.4 QB rating.

Not a peep from the talking heads that hyped him up. Or the posters on this site. Not a word. Nothing.

From any of ‘em.

They’re all too busy keeping everyone distracted by attacking kids like Tua for winning games.

No young QB in recent history has gotten more of a pass for being complete trash than Trevor Lawrence.

Discuss….

This did not age well. If you can't see the talent and potential this kid has....then Maybe you shouldn't be playing Mel Kiper III.

This did not age well. If you can't see the talent and potential this kid has....then Maybe you shouldn't be playing Mel Kiper III.

It aged pretty good. The best QB prospect since the combustion engine was invented has done nothing that hundreds of QB’s before him haven’t done - other than throw 4 horrible INT’s in the first half of a playoff game and set an NFL record for most fumbles lost in a single game.

Kid had 13 [THIRTEEN!] overthrows against LSU in the national championship game.

I watched him have at least 10 overthrows against somebody this season. Might have been against the Lions. To receivers either running wide open or standing there wide open.

He’s an overhyped 50/50 ball thrower.

Although nobody expects some dolt dolphins fan to get football. If you ain’t got it by now - it ain’t coming.

It aged pretty good. The best QB prospect since the combustion engine was invented has done nothing that hundreds of QB’s before him haven’t done - other than throw 4 horrible INT’s in the first half of a playoff game and set an NFL record for most fumbles lost in a single game.

Kid had 13 [THIRTEEN!] overthrows against LSU in the national championship game.

I watched him have at least 10 overthrows against somebody this season. Might have been against the Lions. To receivers either running wide open or standing there wide open.

He’s an overhyped 50/50 ball thrower.

Although nobody expects some dolt dolphins fan to get football. If you ain’t got it by now - it ain’t coming.

The best QB prospect since the combustion engine was a QB that you had ranked 4th in his draft class and Jordan Love was ranked ahead of him. All because you were upset that he sliced and diced your bandwagon college team. I believe you also had Jerry Judy ranked ahead of Justin jefferson. And Of course you had to rank Waddle ahead of Jamar chase the next year too. Gotta love the bias rankings.

The best QB prospect since the combustion engine was a QB that you had ranked 4th in his draft class and Jordan Love was ranked ahead of him. All because you were upset that he sliced and diced your bandwagon college team. I believe you also had Jerry Judy ranked ahead of Justin jefferson. And Of course you had to rank Waddle ahead of Jamar chase the next year too. Gotta love the bias rankings.

Jerry Jeudy is a monster. Everybody had Jeudy ranked ahead of Justin Jefferson.

But nobody had Justin Jefferson ranked as high as I did (#11 overall).

Waddle and Chase have been fairly similar. Waddle was ranked ahead of him because Waddle actually went out and played instead of sitting out the entire year. That’s not bias. Any insinuation that Waddle has no chance to be as good as Chase is biased. Throw Smitty in there too.

It’s all still a lot better than your takes on Jake Fromm, Tua, and all the rest you’ve ever opined on. You’re an idiot. You won’t talk about the millions I got right.,

You’re an idiot.

The best QB prospect of all time was Patrick Mahomes and I had never even heard of him. I’m pretty sure nobody had him ranked the best ever.

probably 100,000 kids playing college football every year, good luck figuring out which ones become stars.

Back
Top Bottom