Let’s talk about Trevor…. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s talk about Trevor….

I think Trevor is getting out of that grace period from the Urban Meyer debacle and is going to start being evaluated for what he has or hasn't done. He'd probably feel more heat but Jacksonville is just so off the radar. When they suck and they are expected to such nobody pays attention to them sucking.

@MiaFins31 could you elaborate more on how ILLOGICAL and IRRATIONAL you'd have to be to not trade Tua for Lawrence?

:lol::lol::lol:

There's a strong contingent out there that doesn't seem to understand what actually makes a QB successful. You seem to fall under that umbrella unfortunately.

@MiaFins31 could you elaborate more on how ILLOGICAL and IRRATIONAL you'd have to be to not trade Tua for Lawrence?

:lol::lol::lol:

There's a strong contingent out there that doesn't seem to understand what actually makes a QB successful. You seem to fall under that umbrella unfortunately.
You obviously haven’t read the entire thread but that’s expected bc everybody just wants to get their 2 cents in before making sure they’ve seen all the posts but it’s all good.

Tired of arguing about it bc I feel like I’m putting Tua down to defend Lawrence and I don’t want to do that anymore.

Well, I gave it a month for somebody to come in here and congratulate Trevor Lawrence for breaking an NFL record - for the most fumbles lost in a single game.

Nothing as usual.

I’ve also noticed there’s been no posting of his stats after games in about a month.

He must be losing and turning the ball over.

This thread nailed down everything that it was designed to when I created it. It always does.

Well, I gave it a month for somebody to come in here and congratulate Trevor Lawrence for breaking an NFL record - for the most fumbles lost in a single game.

Nothing as usual.

I’ve also noticed there’s been no posting of his stats after games in about a month.

He must be losing and turning the ball over.

This thread nailed down everything that it was designed to when I created it. It always does.
I don’t think you are seeing much posting on him because there really wasn’t disagreement with your take. He’s not a franchise QB. At this point if he becomes a top 15 quarterback the Jags should consider themselves lucky.

This thread is a perfect example of when your ego overrides your logic, and you get exposed for the FRAUD that you truly are. Go Duke.

It’s never a good idea betting against a player with Trevor’s physical traits.

Would love to see Tua vs Trevor in first playoff game...all Florida matchup and Ill watch this sunny battle like this.

Shaking Winter Solstice GIF by funk

And don't ever underestimate the role bad coaching can play in holding back QB development.
Beginning with Clemson...

The coach outright said that it wasn't his job to develop QB's, but to win games...

Looks like Lawrence can play the position.

Back
Top Bottom