Let’s talk about Trevor…. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s talk about Trevor….

Enough about how great me and Tua are, this thread is dedicated to the best QB prospect since water was wet.

I don’t see Wofford on Jacksonville’s schedule. Don’t write me off just yet.

Nah he’s a Bama slayer scrub

He has to avoid losing 3 games like last year to get a shot at slaying the #NickSabanALLSTARS.

I remember watching Trasher not even be able to complete half his passes, or throw a single TD pass against the same LSU team Tua threw for over 400 yards and 4 TD’s against - on one leg.

Trasher was throwing passes 6 feet over his receivers heads.

The only notable thing he did the entire game was fumble away the ball on their last drive.

Tua > Trasher

He has to avoid losing 3 games like last year to get a shot at slaying the #NickSabanALLSTARS.

I remember watching Trasher not even be able to complete half his passes, or throw a single TD pass against the same LSU team Tua threw for over 400 yards and 4 TD’s against - on one leg.

Trasher was throwing passes 6 feet over his receivers heads.

The only notable thing he did the entire game was fumble away the ball on their last drive.

Tua > Trasher
28/39 262 3TDs

Jags 38
Chargers 10

Btw that’s in LA.

Amazing what having a legit NFL coach can do for a QB huh?

But my bad I forgot… he’s trash

He’s making you look worse by the week lol

28/39 262 3TDs

Jags 38
Chargers 10

Btw that’s in LA.

Amazing what having a legit NFL coach can do for a QB huh?

But my bad I forgot… he’s trash

He’s making you look worse by the week lol

I didn’t see him play a single snap today. Neither did you. Just parroting stats that got you where you are in the first place.

I think everyone was led to believe Trasher Lawrence was already playing like that every week, since nobody ever heard any different. Everybody heard about and analyzed every single incompletion Tua had thrown since he was drafted. Which was the point of the thread.

Now you want to talk about Trasher Lawrence. Now you do. But never heard a peep about him prior to today.

Actually what’s happening is you’re proving my point. And boosting my already off the charts credibility. You’re just too young and dumb to realize it.

The best QB prospect since sand began to pile up in the desert should have those numbers by halftime every week.

Gardner Minshew was already doing what Trasher Lawrence did today.

I just don’t see what all the hype was about.

It's hard watching an upstanding young man play a great game knowing how much it personally hurts someone who posts on the same forum as you. Even harder seeing him beat everyone's favorite untouchable young QB who has a sub .500 career record.

It's hard watching an upstanding young man play a great game knowing how much it personally hurts someone who posts on the same forum as you. Even harder seeing him beat everyone's favorite untouchable young QB who has a sub .500 career record.

Your mother goose complex is what’s annoying everybody on this board and has for a long time. It was pointed out to you in that awful thread you created today.

You’re so delusional and biased that you actually think you’re some level headed savant that is the Finheaven moral compass and voice of reason.

Avert your eyes - the reality is you’re a passive aggressive douche that has very little football acumen.

I’m an aggressive asshole that cares not one lick about you and your feelers. Or anybody else’s.

I just know when I’m right. That’s all that matters.

Your mother goose complex is what’s annoying everybody on this board and has for a long time. It was pointed out to you in that awful thread you created today.

You’re so delusional and biased that you actually think you’re some level headed savant that is the Finheaven moral compass and voice of reason.

Avert your eyes - the reality is you’re a passive aggressive douche that has very little football acumen.

I’m an aggressive asshole that cares not one lick about you and your feelers. Or anybody else’s.

I just know when I’m right. That’s all that matters.
Not only are you wrong, but you're displaying a total lack of character by doing so.

Not sure if anyone ever told you this, but there's no great achievement in being an ***hole because you don't care about what anyone else thinks or their feelings. I express myself with dignity not because I'm living my life needing everybody else's approval or anything, but because when I show a total disregard for displaying good character it only lowers myself - and I'm a self centered person who cares a lot about myself.

People on this forum are wrong about football all the time, but talking in such a crass, undignified manner that is doing nothing but attacking someone else? I mean that will never be right. And the sad thing is that by doing so you aren't affecting anyone else, you're just making yourself the car wreck that people can't risk slowing down to see by the side of the road as they drive by in their roadworthy vehicles.

Do you want to talk football, or do you just want to continue lowering yourself?

Not only are you wrong, but you're displaying a total lack of character by doing so.

Not sure if anyone ever told you this, but there's no great achievement in being an ***hole because you don't care about what anyone else thinks or their feelings. I express myself with dignity not because I'm living my life needing everybody else's approval or anything, but because when I show a total disregard for displaying good character it only lowers myself - and I'm a self centered person who cares a lot about myself.

People on this forum are wrong about football all the time, but talking in such a crass, undignified manner that is doing nothing but attacking someone else? I mean that will never be right. And the sad thing is that by doing so you aren't affecting anyone else, you're just making yourself the car wreck that people can't risk slowing down to see by the side of the road as they drive by in their roadworthy vehicles.

Do you want to talk football, or do you just want to continue lowering yourself?

Keep watching and reading if you really want to know.

I care not one single digit about your assessment of my posts or what they accomplish. You’ll be wrong both times as usual.

If you haven’t learned by now you never will 😂

Well this thread is aging like a bottle of fine West Virginia wine :lol:

View attachment 119215
Man what the hell are you talking about?

Don’t you know he had 28 completions all of which were jump balls since that’s all he throws bc the guy who told us that has watched his film.

What’s wrong with you Tann? Can’t you see what trash he is?

It’s unbelievable that out of 39 attempted jump balls his WRs came down with 28 of them and none of the 39 attempts were intercepted.

How can you not see what the genius who watches film sees? My goodness were all just blind aren’t we?

Bc he’s a self proclaimed @sshole who has never and will never be wrong. How can we possibly compete with someone who is never wrong?

We might as well just quit conversing with him since we’re always going to be wrong and he’s always going to be right.

Lol 😆

I didn’t see him play a single snap today. Neither did you. Just parroting stats that got you where you are in the first place.

I think everyone was led to believe Trasher Lawrence was already playing like that every week, since nobody ever heard any different. Everybody heard about and analyzed every single incompletion Tua had thrown since he was drafted. Which was the point of the thread.

Now you want to talk about Trasher Lawrence. Now you do. But never heard a peep about him prior to today.

Actually what’s happening is you’re proving my point. And boosting my already off the charts credibility. You’re just too young and dumb to realize it.

The best QB prospect since sand began to pile up in the desert should have those numbers by halftime every week.

Gardner Minshew was already doing what Trasher Lawrence did today.

I just don’t see what all the hype was about.
Actually I saw every snap bc that’s the late window game I watched. So you’re absolutely wrong about that as usual.

Do you really want to know why he hasn’t been scrutinized to the level you want him to be? The real answer is bc everybody and I mean everybody in the league or that covers the league knew and saw what a damn train wreck Urbs was. How can they possibly scrutinize a QB that was never given a chance to succeed? Oh I forgot… you’re the only one that has done that and it’s making you look worse by the week.

I wasn’t looking to talk about TLaw… I just happened to come across this trash thread that was putting down my guy for no reason at all. Just bc you’re a jealous Bammer.

Lol “off the charts credibility”? How about off the charts stupid.

If Gardner Minshew is better then why isn’t he starting? Why did they trade him away? Oh that’s right… you’re the only person who knows the real truth about the “jump ball thrower” lol.

You don’t see the hype bc you don’t want to see it. You’re biased bc he put the worst whooping on y’all ever under Saban. You can’t see it bc you’re a hater and you’re looking for any and every reason to put this kid down. You can’t see it bc you’re a Bammer. But it’s ok… we all forgive you bc you were probably born into it.

Finally bro… I’m not a kid believe me. I’m not an old man but I’m not a young man either. I’ve forgotten more about this game than you’ll ever know bc I can remove my bias and talk about what I actually see rather than trying to make dumb s*it up.

I’ve been wrong before and I’m sure I’ll be wrong again but I’m adult enough to admit it. You’re incapable of possessing the same trait bc you’re the guy who always thinks he’s right even when the evidence is right in front of your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom