Let’s talk about Trevor…. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s talk about Trevor….

This is what the media does. It's just post after post trying to make it about Alabama, me, Nick Saban, Tua, etc, etc.

Nobody wants to talk about Trevor Lawrence.

This thread is about Trevor Lawrence.

My credibility keeps rising.

I stick up for everybody when the bullies are circling. Even Baker Mayfieid. I like Baker Mayfieid now just because the media that hyped him up finally turned on him.

I had a 2nd round grade on him when he went #1 overall. Now I have a 1st round grade on him.

I’m a nice fella.

But enough about how great I am. This thread is reserved for the best QB prospect since the aqueduct was invented.
Fair enough and even as an atheist I'm happy Tua is out QB. I just get irritated with that particular opinion.
Hell even one of these NFL Network dude's is wearing a faith-based shirt. :shrug:

I have not followed Trevor's career that much but I sure do find it odd that there has been so many media Tua bashers and I rarely hear anything about TL.....is it just because he plays in Jacksonville??????????

I must admit I do not follow many other NFL teams and being a Canadian I look at this like if a player played In Toronto versus playing in Arizona

At least one of the little Clempsons finally showed up. Some pissant that thinks he's Dabo's lackey.

Nobody cares about Trevor Lawrence's record as a starter in the pathetic ACC. Furman, Wofford, Citadel, etc.

All that garbage you just wasted time pounding out on your keyboard is exactly the same trash material you morons used to hype him up as the best QB prospect ever. That's why this thread exists.

It's not like Tua didn't win a championship, lead his team back to another, and would've led Bama to 3 in a row if not for the hip injury. Then he went to the lolphins of all places and had Brian Flores as his head coach.

Trevor Lawrence is nothing but a 50/50 ball thrower and that's all he's ever been. I tried to tell you that in my Tua vs. Trevor Analysis thread. That's all he is and that's why he's no good.

My credibility is ok. You don't need to worry about that. I know exactly what I saw in that game and illustrated it with video.

Where's @miamolina get that genius in here too.
Lol bro just stop. You started this as a thread about TLaw and somehow now you’re talking about how Tua is better. Nowhere in that headline did you say we were comparing the 2 yet the Bama fan can’t help himself.

It really does get under your skin doesn’t it. A game that’s what? 4 years ago? Y’all have won a title since then and played for another so I think it’s time to let this one go.

Furman Citadel Wofford… none of those teams are in the ACC. You act like Bama don’t play the sisters of the poor out of conference.

I guess victories against Texas A&M x2 Notre Dame Alabama Ohio St and Miami along with owning the ACC doesn’t count but what do I know? I’m just a little ol Clemson fan.

Last I checked… fans didn’t give him the hype your talking about. It came from the recruiting “experts” that evaluate and scout these kids in high school. Those guys built him up to be the most touted QB ever not the fans but the fans also aren’t blind and can see the pure talent he oozes. But I forgot… Bama fans can’t give any credit to any other team or player bc it’s just unfathomable that another team could beat Bama down on the biggest stage.

Lol 50/50 ball thrower? Lol and you claim you watch film. You’re a fraud dude. 34-2 is no good… just…. Wow

You’re just a hater bro. It’s not good to be like that… takes years off your life. Any rational fan on this board would take TLaw over Tua any day of the week and twice on Sunday. You’re wanting to label a kid that’s played one year and one game under a dumpster fire as a bust.

Like I said… your credibility… gone. Respond if you like but I won’t anymore bc this is pointless and ridiculous that you would even try to make a case for this.

Lol bro just stop. You started this as a thread about TLaw and somehow now you’re talking about how Tua is better. Nowhere in that headline did you say we were comparing the 2 yet the Bama fan can’t help himself.

It really does get under your skin doesn’t it. A game that’s what? 4 years ago? Y’all have won a title since then and played for another so I think it’s time to let this one go.

Furman Citadel Wofford… none of those teams are in the ACC. You act like Bama don’t play the sisters of the poor out of conference.

I guess victories against Texas A&M x2 Notre Dame Alabama Ohio St and Miami along with owning the ACC doesn’t count but what do I know? I’m just a little ol Clemson fan.

Last I checked… fans didn’t give him the hype your talking about. It came from the recruiting “experts” that evaluate and scout these kids in high school. Those guys built him up to be the most touted QB ever not the fans but the fans also aren’t blind and can see the pure talent he oozes. But I forgot… Bama fans can’t give any credit to any other team or player bc it’s just unfathomable that another team could beat Bama down on the biggest stage.

Lol 50/50 ball thrower? Lol and you claim you watch film. You’re a fraud dude. 34-2 is no good… just…. Wow

You’re just a hater bro. It’s not good to be like that… takes years off your life. Any rational fan on this board would take TLaw over Tua any day of the week and twice on Sunday. You’re wanting to label a kid that’s played one year and one game under a dumpster fire as a bust.

Like I said… your credibility… gone. Respond if you like but I won’t anymore bc this is pointless and ridiculous that you would even try to make a case for this.

Like I said dude bro hater swag 40 nutz, all you can do is try to keep everyone distracted. Nobody can stay on the subject of Trevor Lawrence and how trashy he’s played.

Just want to share my condolences, must have been really hard seeing Trevor go 25/30 for 235 and 2 TDs/no INTs in his second game out of the disastrous Urban Meyer era. I know you're probably taking this hard.

Just want to share my condolences, must have been really hard seeing Trevor go 25/30 for 235 and 2 TDs/no INTs in his second game out of the disastrous Urban Meyer era. I know you're probably taking this hard.

I didn’t see him do anything. I was watching Tua set records and lead his team to a come from behind win on the road.

It appears Trasher Lawrence may have finally played the game of his life today. He had a good day statistically. But he’s no Tua.

The point of the thread was how he’s skated by for being complete trash without a word from anybody.

Stay stuck on stupid though.

I didn’t see him do anything. I was watching Tua set records and lead his team to a come from behind win on the road.

It appears Trasher Lawrence may have finally played the game of his life today. He had a good day statistically. But he’s no Tua.

The point of the thread was how he’s skated by for being complete trash without a word from anybody.

Stay stuck on stupid though.
The stupidest thing anyone can do is write off any young QB when they've had to deal with nothing but exceptionally adverse circumstances. Tua, Trevor, or anyone else.

The stupidest thing anyone can do is write off any young QB when they've had to deal with nothing but exceptionally adverse circumstances. Tua, Trevor, or anyone else.

You’re still either deliberately ignoring the point despite it being repeated to you several times, or just too stupid to prevent it from bypassing you.

I’ve read your posts for long enough to know it’s likely the latter.

Like I said dude bro hater swag 40 nutz, all you can do is try to keep everyone distracted. Nobody can stay on the subject of Trevor Lawrence and how trashy he’s played.
I can’t hear you today…

Jags 24
Colts 0

TLaw… 25/30 235 2 TDs

But yeah… he’s just awful

You’re still either deliberately ignoring the point despite it being repeated to you several times, or just too stupid to prevent it from bypassing you.

I’ve read your posts for long enough to know it’s likely the latter.
Bro, there's lot of crazies this world that think they're the only sane ones.

Back
Top Bottom