Let’s talk about Trevor…. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s talk about Trevor….

It's a lot more sinister than that. The media tries to bully him because he's an extrovert Christian, and they are extremely anti-Christian. That's just the facts.
You should stop paying attention to the sports media. Sports is fake and not important and the people paid to talk about it aren't real people who have opinions that matter. Read some books

Complete christian victim complex bullshit.

I stick up for everybody when the bullies are circling. Even Baker Mayfieid. I like Baker Mayfieid now just because the media that hyped him up finally turned on him.

I had a 2nd round grade on him when he went #1 overall. Now I have a 1st round grade on him.

I’m a nice fella.

But enough about how great I am. This thread is reserved for the best QB prospect since the aqueduct was invented.

I would liken Lawrence’s hype and rookie year as one similar to Peyton Manning.

That said, the odds of a quarterback repeating Manning’s career after having that rookie year is incredibly slim.

Reading books is hard...

Spelling your own name is hard I would imagine. Not quite as hard as the slight breezes winning the ACC though.

Enough about Nick “the 🐐” Saban and all his paralyzed angels though. This thread is for Fabio propaganda.

I heard Vince Lombardi even tried to trade up for him.

I would liken Lawrence’s hype and rookie year as one similar to Peyton Manning.

That said, the odds of a quarterback repeating Manning’s career after having that rookie year is incredibly slim.

Thank you for finally talking about Trevor Lawrence.

I would not liken his rookie year as one similar to Peyton Manning.

I’d probably liken it more to Rick Mirer’s rookie year.

Spelling your own name is hard I would imagine. Not quite as hard as the slight breezes winning the ACC though.

Enough about Nick “the 🐐” Saban and all his paralyzed angels though. This thread is for Fabio propaganda.

I heard Vince Lombardi even tried to trade up for him.
Spelling is easy. I didn't go to Alabama.

Lol this post is classic haterism from a Bama fan still mad that TLaw and company put the worst beat down on Saban in his career and embarrassed his little Tide.

What a trash comment and post to say Bamas D was atrocious that night. The classic blame ourselves and give the other guys no credit.

What a crock of bulls*it. Clemson was better in every way that night. Grow up tip your cap to the better team and accept it.

People on here have made every excuse for Tua imaginable. Some justified and some not. Point is well make excuses for Tua but TLaw has no excuse bc he’s the most touted QB prospect ever? Really? He’s in friggin Jax and had Urban Meyer as his head coach.

He never done nothing after that title game against Bama? Yeah you’re right.. he only went on a 29 game winning streak played for another national title and led his team back to the playoffs again after that all while compiling only a 34-2 record as a college QB.

Jesus Christ… this is the guy you want to tear down? Lol any and all credibility you had went out the window with this one post.

Well, you never fail to miss a point - no matter how many times you change your handle.

The only one that sucks is Trevor Lawrence. The only one nobody talks about how much he sucks, is Trevor Lawrence.

The only one that's gotten a pass from the media and everyone else for playing like complete trash, is Trevor Lawrence.

The only one that's pointed out how much Trevor Lawrence sucks, is me. While the rest of you avoid it like the plague because you're too busy micro-analyzing and pushing narratives about Tua. Just like you pushed them about Trevor Lawrence being the best QB prospect since the forward pass.

"It's like I'm sittin' here playin' cards with my brother's kids or something."

Dude I've never changed my handle here. The only time is when I went to another site for like 10+ years and came back w this name.

You're also missing the point. Tua and Lawrence have 0 to do with eachother.

I was also not a big fan of Lawrence, you can find my posts saying I have serious doubts about him and his passion to be great despite having physical tools.

It's cute you assume everyone who thinks Tua isn't very good is sucking on Lawrence. It shows how insecure you are.

If you want to make it about Tua I'll say I'd still take Lawrence every time. Why? Ceiling. Tuas ceiling is slightly above average which is useless in the NFL. I'd rather have a bust and start over.

Dude I've never changed my handle here. The only time is when I went to another site for like 10+ years and came back w this name.

You're also missing the point. Tua and Lawrence have 0 to do with eachother.

I was also not a big fan of Lawrence, you can find my posts saying I have serious doubts about him and his passion to be great despite having physical tools.

It's cute you assume everyone who thinks Tua isn't very good is sucking on Lawrence. It shows how insecure you are.

If you want to make it about Tua I'll say I'd still take Lawrence every time. Why? Ceiling. Tuas ceiling is slightly above average which is useless in the NFL. I'd rather have a bust and start over.

Tua isn't very good. And he's still better than Trevor Lawrence.

Nobody gives a **** what you'd take every time.

Lol this post is classic haterism from a Bama fan still mad that TLaw and company put the worst beat down on Saban in his career and embarrassed his little Tide.

What a trash comment and post to say Bamas D was atrocious that night. The classic blame ourselves and give the other guys no credit.

What a crock of bulls*it. Clemson was better in every way that night. Grow up tip your cap to the better team and accept it.

People on here have made every excuse for Tua imaginable. Some justified and some not. Point is well make excuses for Tua but TLaw has no excuse bc he’s the most touted QB prospect ever? Really? He’s in friggin Jax and had Urban Meyer as his head coach.

He never done nothing after that title game against Bama? Yeah you’re right.. he only went on a 29 game winning streak played for another national title and led his team back to the playoffs again after that all while compiling only a 34-2 record as a college QB.

Jesus Christ… this is the guy you want to tear down? Lol any and all credibility you had went out the window with this one post.

At least one of the little Clempsons finally showed up. Some pissant that thinks he's Dabo's lackey.

Nobody cares about Trevor Lawrence's record as a starter in the pathetic ACC. Furman, Wofford, Citadel, etc.

All that garbage you just wasted time pounding out on your keyboard is exactly the same trash material you morons used to hype him up as the best QB prospect ever. That's why this thread exists.

It's not like Tua didn't win a championship, lead his team back to another, and would've led Bama to 3 in a row if not for the hip injury. Then he went to the lolphins of all places and had Brian Flores as his head coach.

Trevor Lawrence is nothing but a 50/50 ball thrower and that's all he's ever been. I tried to tell you that in my Tua vs. Trevor Analysis thread. That's all he is and that's why he's no good.

My credibility is ok. You don't need to worry about that. I know exactly what I saw in that game and illustrated it with video.

Where's @miamolina get that genius in here too.

Back
Top Bottom