Let’s talk about Trevor…. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s talk about Trevor….

Deflecting can’t help you.

Trasher still has more games to play.

See you soon. Take a week to celebrate.
I'm rooting for what is by all evidence I have seen to be a quality young man to extract himself from what was one of the biggest circumstances we've seen from any NFL organization and right his career. I guess that makes me somehow less than you and you're vendettas.

Yeah you can.

But have yourself a day dude bro flat bill hater jock sniffer. You deserve one after all the trash you’ve had to deal with watching Fabio play.
Lol that’s what people who have no comeback resort to when they get showed up.

Why can’t you just admit that for just today you are wrong about him.

I’ve had to do the same thing about Tua in threads. For today I have to man up and eat my crow but I did bc I’m an adult.

I didn’t resort to name calling and saying stupid s*it bc I’m mad I got proved wrong today.

Again… it doesn’t mean you’re going to be wrong long term (even though you are) but for at least today… man up and eat your crow. He was fabulous today and you know it.

Call him Fabio all you want but you can’t erase… 44-16

Lol that’s what people who have no comeback resort to when they get showed up.

Why can’t you just admit that for just today you are wrong about him.

I’ve had to do the same thing about Tua in threads. For today I have to man up and eat my crow but I did bc I’m an adult.

I didn’t resort to name calling and saying stupid s*it bc I’m mad I got proved wrong today.

Again… it doesn’t mean you’re going to be wrong long term (even though you are) but for at least today… man up and eat your crow. He was fabulous today and you know it.

Call him Fabio all you want but you can’t erase… 44-16

Listen to me young fella. Just listen.

I’ve been right about Trevor Lawrence every single game he’s played in the NFL. And in college.

He’s a 50/50 ball heaver with scattershot medium range accuracy at best.

I never said he couldn’t have a 200 yard, 2TD day in the NFL. In the long run, short run, and medium run - I’m right.

But that’s not even what this thread is about. It’s about the pass he’s gotten for being complete trash from posters like you who do nothing but praise him for being trash, while trashing the better player in Tua DAILY.

Every single day. Non stop. No matter what. Just criticizing Tua.

If Trevor was playing for me, I can guarantee you he better have played his best today after last week and every other game he’s played in the NFL - heaving up 50/50 balls. Or he would’ve been pulling splinters out of his ass over there on the bench.

I can also guarantee you that was probably made clear to him this week by his coaches.

You’re nothing but a pissant that likes to post on the internet about all the things you don’t have a clue about. You’re not unique.

I'm rooting for what is by all evidence I have seen to be a quality young man to extract himself from what was one of the biggest circumstances we've seen from any NFL organization and right his career. I guess that makes me somehow less than you and you're vendettas.

Nothing can stop this thread. It’s happening.

It’ll keep happening. Even if it hairlips The Pope.

Listen to me young fella. Just listen.

I’ve been right about Trevor Lawrence every single game he’s played in the NFL. And in college.

He’s a 50/50 ball heaver with scattershot medium range accuracy at best.

I never said he couldn’t have a 200 yard, 2TD day in the NFL. In the long run, short run, and medium run - I’m right.

But that’s not even what this thread is about. It’s about the pass he’s gotten for being complete trash from posters like you who do nothing but praise him for being trash, while trashing the better player in Tua DAILY.

Every single day. Non stop. No matter what. Just criticizing Tua.

If Trevor was playing for me, I can guarantee you he better have played his best today after last week and every other game he’s played in the NFL - heaving up 50/50 balls. Or he would’ve been pulling splinters out of his ass over there on the bench.

I can also guarantee you that was probably made clear to him this week by his coaches.

You’re nothing but a pissant that likes to post on the internet about all the things you don’t have a clue about. You’re not unique.
And you’re nothing but a Alabama c@cksucker who can’t let go of a game that happened 4 years ago and want to take it out on a kid that’s had 0 help since he arrived in the NFL.

It’s amazing that every coach in the world thinks he’s maybe the most talented kid ever but yet you’re the one person in the world that knows the real truth. Why aren’t you coaching since you know so much?

Oh yeah that’s right it’s bc you’re blinded by homerism and can’t let go that he smashed your boys the one time they met. Last I checked… Lawrence is 2-0 head to head vs Tua and in both games Tua was thought to have the better team.

But but but I already know you’re comeback… the head to head doesn’t matter bc theys 21 other guys playing to right? Is that going to be your ridiculous comeback. I’m sure it is.

You can have all the opinions you want but at the end of the day… 44-16 and 2-0 head to head be Tua. That’s the end of the convo period. No matter what you come back with you can’t deny the actual results even though I’ll give you credit for trying.

You keep saying this thread wasn’t about anything but how overrated he is and the media says nothing yet you’re the one that’s brought up Clemson Tua and everything else. This thread was meant to call Lawrence out bc he beat your @ss 4 years ago and you’ve been waiting and looking for any reason to try to call him out.

It’s also a good thing you aren’t his coach bc the owner the fan base the assistant coaches and every player on that team would run your redneck @ss right out of town.

And you’re nothing but a Alabama c@cksucker who can’t let go of a game that happened 4 years ago and want to take it out on a kid that’s had 0 help since he arrived in the NFL.

It’s amazing that every coach in the world thinks he’s maybe the most talented kid ever but yet you’re the one person in the world that knows the real truth. Why aren’t you coaching since you know so much?

Oh yeah that’s right it’s bc you’re blinded by homerism and can’t let go that he smashed your boys the one time they met. Last I checked… Lawrence is 2-0 head to head vs Tua and in both games Tua was thought to have the better team.

But but but I already know you’re comeback… the head to head doesn’t matter bc theys 21 other guys playing to right? Is that going to be your ridiculous comeback. I’m sure it is.

You can have all the opinions you want but at the end of the day… 44-16 and 2-0 head to head be Tua. That’s the end of the convo period. No matter what you come back with you can’t deny the actual results even though I’ll give you credit for trying.

You keep saying this thread wasn’t about anything but how overrated he is and the media says nothing yet you’re the one that’s brought up Clemson Tua and everything else. This thread was meant to call Lawrence out bc he beat your @ss 4 years ago and you’ve been waiting and looking for any reason to try to call him out.

It’s also a good thing you aren’t his coach bc the owner the fan base the assistant coaches and every player on that team would run your redneck @ss right out of town.
The truth is, Lawrence is probably not God's gift to QB'ing, nor is he as bad as the OP would like to think. Save for a couple players that have DEVELOPED into trascendent stars, most guys are never as good as they are thought to be when they're on top of the world, never as bad as they are thought to be at the worst moments.

I spent too much of my energy hating Ryan Tannehill after the disaster that was Chad Henne, and while he might have run out of his ability to have Tennessee outplay its talent level (that receiving corps is league-worst), I'll just say I never envisioned the way he can deliver the ball with devastating ability to all areas of the field, and how I enjoy watching him play because every time he unleashes a big throw it feels like something good is going to happen. That time I spent nay-saying Tannehill I'll never get back, and I was wrong about him. He may never win a Super Bowl, but he was just another victim of an inept Miami organization - and I had spent all that time practically rooting against him for him to start getting hurt once he'd actually become pretty good.

I'm just not going to assume I know the story about a guy before its had a chance to play out for a few years. People just don't understand how damaging bad coaching can be, and don't understand the role that good coaching and system can have in guys being able to develop into the effective QB's they've become in this league.

Lawrence could have played like Nathan Peterman for 18 games, and its still only 18 games, 17 of which were in an Urban Meyer regime which defies simple description.

No I’ve already analyzed exactly what happened in that game. And pointed it out in my Tua vs Trevor thread September of 2019.

Been right ever since.

Nobody is worried about Auburn with a lake over there. It’s pretty impressive that they could actually find a QB less accurate than Trasher. Only problem is none of you can pronounce his name.

The only reason you keep bringing up that game is because it’s the only good game against a legitimate opponent that Trasher ever had.

I knew the Clempson fans would enjoy this thread. Let’s try to keep it about Trasher.

Create a thread about me and we can talk about me in it. I enjoy talking about me. I have a lot to say about me. I’m like Terrell Owens - I love me some me.

No I’ve already analyzed exactly what happened in that game. And pointed it out in my Tua vs Trevor thread September of 2019.

Been right ever since.

Nobody is worried about Auburn with a lake over there. It’s pretty impressive that they could actually find a QB less accurate than Trasher. Only problem is none of you can pronounce his name.

The only reason you keep bringing up that game is because it’s the only good game against a legitimate opponent that Trasher ever had.
44-16

2-0

Mike drop

I didn’t see him do anything. I was watching Tua set records and lead his team to a come from behind win on the road.

It appears Trasher Lawrence may have finally played the game of his life today. He had a good day statistically. But he’s no Tua.

The point of the thread was how he’s skated by for being complete trash without a word from anybody.

Stay stuck on stupid though.
After literally just saying Tua isn’t very good but he’s better than Trevor Lawrence. You even hate on Tua now. My goodness are you bad at football. What a performance by Trevor Lawrence and Daniel Jones today. Looking forward to Ryan Tannehill outplaying Josh Allen tomorrow.

After literally just saying Tua isn’t very good but he’s better than Trevor Lawrence. You even hate on Tua now. My goodness are you bad at football. What a performance by Trevor Lawrence and Daniel Jones today. Looking forward to Ryan Tannehill outplaying Josh Allen tomorrow.

Tua has always been better than Trasher Lawrence. It ain’t that hard to do.

Back
Top Bottom