Let’s talk about Trevor…. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let’s talk about Trevor….

Actually I saw every snap bc that’s the late window game I watched. So you’re absolutely wrong about that as usual.

Do you really want to know why he hasn’t been scrutinized to the level you want him to be? The real answer is bc everybody and I mean everybody in the league or that covers the league knew and saw what a damn train wreck Urbs was. How can they possibly scrutinize a QB that was never given a chance to succeed? Oh I forgot… you’re the only one that has done that and it’s making you look worse by the week.

I wasn’t looking to talk about TLaw… I just happened to come across this trash thread that was putting down my guy for no reason at all. Just bc you’re a jealous Bammer.

Lol “off the charts credibility”? How about off the charts stupid.

If Gardner Minshew is better then why isn’t he starting? Why did they trade him away? Oh that’s right… you’re the only person who knows the real truth about the “jump ball thrower” lol.

You don’t see the hype bc you don’t want to see it. You’re biased bc he put the worst whooping on y’all ever under Saban. You can’t see it bc you’re a hater and you’re looking for any and every reason to put this kid down. You can’t see it bc you’re a Bammer. But it’s ok… we all forgive you bc you were probably born into it.

Finally bro… I’m not a kid believe me. I’m not an old man but I’m not a young man either. I’ve forgotten more about this game than you’ll ever know bc I can remove my bias and talk about what I actually see rather than trying to make dumb s*it up.

I’ve been wrong before and I’m sure I’ll be wrong again but I’m adult enough to admit it. You’re incapable of possessing the same trait bc you’re the guy who always thinks he’s right even when the evidence is right in front of your eyes.

I didn’t say Minshew was better. My exact words were that Gardner Minshew had already done what Trasher Lawrence did today. Many times. You’re too ignorant to even stay on topic. And once again want to act like he reinvented the QB position today.

I’m just glad you’re now anxious to talk about Trasher Lawrence suddenly.

The situation Trasher Lawrence was in with the Jaguars makes Tua’s situation in Miami with Flores look like an oasis. Trasher also wasn’t trying to come back from a car crash injury.

Tua was never given any of your nonsense excuses.

At minimum, Urban Meyer had proven he could win as a head coach at many different places and many different levels of football.

Flores had never proven he could win anything anywhere as a coach. He was a glorified scout that bamboozled the dolphins because he could look at a play sheet Belichick prepared for him and call his defense. He had never even cut his teeth as a coordinator.

What I know for a fact about you son is that if your football knowledge was dynamite - it wouldn’t be enough to blow your crooked little nose.

Settle in young fella and get some rest. It’ll be a long thread.

Man what the hell are you talking about?

Don’t you know he had 28 completions all of which were jump balls since that’s all he throws bc the guy who told us that has watched his film.

What’s wrong with you Tann? Can’t you see what trash he is?

It’s unbelievable that out of 39 attempted jump balls his WRs came down with 28 of them and none of the 39 attempts were intercepted.

How can you not see what the genius who watches film sees? My goodness were all just blind aren’t we?

Bc he’s a self proclaimed @sshole who has never and will never be wrong. How can we possibly compete with someone who is never wrong?

We might as well just quit conversing with him since we’re always going to be wrong and he’s always going to be right.

Lol 😆

The coaching staff finally broke that jump ball **** up after week 1. I already covered that with you.

They explained to him there are no Citadels on the schedule.

I didn’t say Minshew was better. My exact words were that Gardner Minshew had already done what Trasher Lawrence did today. Many times. You’re too ignorant to even stay on topic. And once again want to act like he reinvented the QB position today.

I’m just glad you’re now anxious to talk about Trasher Lawrence suddenly.

The situation Trasher Lawrence was in with the Jaguars makes Tua’s situation in Miami with Flores look like an oasis. Trasher also wasn’t trying to come back from a car crash injury.

Tua was never given any of your nonsense excuses.

At minimum, Urban Meyer had proven he could win as a head coach at many different places and many different levels of football.

Flores had never proven he could win anything anywhere as a coach. He was a glorified scout that bamboozled the dolphins because he could look at a play sheet Belichick prepared for him and call his defense. He had never even cut his teeth as a coordinator.

What I know for a fact about you son is that if your football knowledge was dynamite - it wouldn’t be enough to blow your crooked little nose.

Settle in young fella and get some rest. It’ll be a long thread.
Literally every part of this response except the part about Flores is wrong.

What other level had Meyer won on besides college? None bc that’s the times he was ever a head coach… in college.

Maybe you don’t realize bc I know you’re entire world revolves around Bama but college is not the pros. The pros have chewed up and spit out some great college coaches. You should know this bc one that couldn’t hack it is the exact guy walking around on your sidelines on Saturday afternoons. He got the hell out of dodge when he realized it after 2 years. Steve Spurrier also failed among others. So don’t even try to make a valid argument about how Meyer was even decent much less qualified.

I’m here ain’t I hater? We’ll go blow for blow on here as long as you want bc you make yourself look worse by the post bc instead of just being an adult and admitting that you may have jumped the gun a tad on Lawrence you want to double down. That doesn’t make you right. It makes you look incredibly stupid.

The fact you brought up Minshew shows you’re looking for any comp to put Lawrence down. Try again scrub.

The coaching staff finally broke that jump ball **** up after week 1. I already covered that with you.

They explained to him there are no Citadels on the schedule.
I’m not the one who claimed he was a jump ball thrower. You claimed that bc you said “I’ve watched the film” lol which tells me you haven’t at all. I can think of 10 plays off the top of my head of Lawrence in college where he made elite level NFL throws and theirs no telling how many more.

Quit trying to justify this ridiculous thread. You’ve already lost but as I said well keep going just to show how ridiculous and unqualified you are to speak on this subject.

I’m not the one who claimed he was a jump ball thrower. You claimed that bc you said “I’ve watched the film” lol which tells me you haven’t at all. I can think of 10 plays off the top of my head of Lawrence in college where he made elite level NFL throws and theirs no telling how many more.

Quit trying to justify this ridiculous thread. You’ve already lost but as I said well keep going just to show how ridiculous and unqualified you are to speak on this subject.

Trasher was a 50/50 ball thrower and that was his biggest weakness. You act like he didn’t just do it 2 weeks ago against Washington to lose the game.

He did it his entire career in college. He was only able to get away with it once in a big game though. The one you obsess about. Because it’s the only one where it worked and you know it.

This isn’t the place to discuss qualifications. Come over to CoachHuey.com and sign up with your current username if you want to find out what my qualifications are and who I am.

I’m going to embarrass your ass in front of football coaches from all over the country. Let me know as soon as you sign up.

I concur with this post. Why doesn’t the media talk about how Trevor needs a complete team to make any sort of noise? I been saying this for awhile. They blame his coach but didn’t give Tua that same energy. If they’re going to beat up on 1 young QB they need to do the same for others.

Tua > Trevor and I am a Clemson fan.

Slimm is right here. Trevor wasn't talked bad about a single time when he went 9 ****ing games without a touchdown last year lol.

For someone that was supposed to be a “generational talent” he sure looks far from it. Has all the metrics but he just isn’t that good in the NFL. Dude loves sailing balls over his receivers heads. If he doesn’t get his head straight he may be one of the biggest busts in the NFL.

For someone that was supposed to be a “generational talent” he sure looks far from it. Has all the metrics but he just isn’t that good in the NFL. Dude loves sailing balls over his receivers heads. If he doesn’t get his head straight he may be one of the biggest busts in the NFL.

Agree. TL along with Mayfield and Manziel were or are primarily the product of media hype.

I’m still not a Tua guy. He was spectacular today no doubt. An unbelievable performance. Clutch in every way. I give him all the credit in the world.

But it’s one game… if he can string together 2/3/4/5 games like this then I’ll become a believer.

Just to clarify what I mean by that… he doesn’t have to throw for 469 and 6 TDs every game. That would be a completely unrealistic expectation. What I mean is… show us the ability to put the team on his back and make it happen when we need it most.

I don’t care if he only has 200 yards passing a game as long as makes the plays we need more often than not.

Besides Arizona a couple of years ago on the road he hasn’t shown us much of that until today. It’s not about the stats. It’s about can he make the plays we need to when he needs to to win us the game. That’s all I care about.

Lol that’s what people who have no comeback resort to when they get showed up.

Why can’t you just admit that for just today you are wrong about him.

I’ve had to do the same thing about Tua in threads. For today I have to man up and eat my crow but I did bc I’m an adult.

I didn’t resort to name calling and saying stupid s*it bc I’m mad I got proved wrong today.

Again… it doesn’t mean you’re going to be wrong long term (even though you are) but for at least today… man up and eat your crow. He was fabulous today and you know it.

Call him Fabio all you want but you can’t erase… 44-16
Soooo... Tua needs to string 5 good games for you to be a believer, that doesnt sound like eating crow to me... and yet you celebrate 1 game for Lawrence...?

Soooo... Tua needs to string 5 good games for you to be a believer, that doesnt sound like eating crow to me... and yet you celebrate 1 game for Lawrence...?
And the only rebuttal I need to this is… look at Lawrence’s situation and where he was drafted and the joke of a coach he was given compared to what Tua was given and where he went.

Obviously we weren’t world beaters when we drafted him but we were a whole better than what Jax had since Lawrence was drafted. Tua had Brian Flores who by the way regardless of how we feel he did rack up some wins. Urban Meyer on the other hand lasted all of what 13 games? Not even a full season.

So don’t try to turn it around and make this a Tua thing. That wasn’t my point and you know it. The way he trashed Lawrence was the point. He also brought Tua into it not me.

Also not that it really matters but head to head Lawrence vs Tua… Lawrence is 2-0

44-16 in the National Championship game
Then he beat Tua in the pros with the worst team in the league as evidenced by them selecting #1 overall in the draft.

Is Lawrence better than Tua right now? No and I don’t think theirs many people that think he is at this moment. Would I and literally every other logical person in the world trade Tua for Lawrence right now? Absolutely without a moments hesitation.

And the only rebuttal I need to this is… look at Lawrence’s situation and where he was drafted and the joke of a coach he was given compared to what Tua was given and where he went.
lol wut

pretty comparable really

Bro really? Not at all not even close. We were a game away from the playoffs twice while Jax was busy selecting #1 overall back to back years.

Not even in the same universe.
-terrible coaching
-team full of drama
-lack luster talent on team

Obviously we weren’t world beaters when we drafted him but we were a whole better than what Jax had since Lawrence was drafted. Tua had Brian Flores who by the way regardless of how we feel he did rack up some wins. Urban Meyer on the other hand lasted all of what 13 games? Not even a full season.

So don’t try to turn it around and make this a Tua thing. That wasn’t my point and you know it. The way he trashed Lawrence was the point. He also brought Tua into it not me.

Also not that it really matters but head to head Lawrence vs Tua… Lawrence is 2-0

44-16 in the National Championship game
Then he beat Tua in the pros with the worst team in the league as evidenced by them selecting #1 overall in the draft.

Is Lawrence better than Tua right now? No and I don’t think theirs many people that think he is at this moment. Would I and literally every other logical person in the world trade Tua for Lawrence right now? Absolutely without a moments hesitation.

I guess I'm the most illogical & irrational person in the history of ever.

I would NEVER & I mean EVER trade TT for TL.

Back
Top Bottom