Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him

Reaction score
Cap-wise and roster-wise, does he fit in? He's a game changing talent and can really improve any offense he goes to.

What do you guys think?

I’d rather get drake Howard tunsil Godchaux Quinn and maybe Phillips extended before we bring leveon in

Although it’s just too easy to manipulate the cap. Free up 1-2 mil from each department by small adjustments in contracts and all the sudden you have leveon money

0% of me thinks we even try though

Please tell me your joking? And where would we even get the 10 million needed to sign him for this season? Besides the fact we would have to give up picks for a guy that would be a free agent at end of season... High picks at that.

nah...we have plenty of talent at RB on the roster. Need to save some $$ to lock up some home grown talent and recently imported talent...

I thought about it at first but then we didn't want to pay jarvis his price tag so why would pay Bell that insane amount.

That would be a complete and utter waste. Bell is a great player, but he isn't that significant upgrade at the position to warrant giving up substantial draft assets and eating up cap space for years for an older player who has a very short shelf life.

But never count out Mike Tannenbaum when it comes to dumb splash moves like this.

Back
Top Bottom