Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him

That would be a complete and utter waste. Bell is a great player, but he isn't that significant upgrade at the position to warrant giving up substantial draft assets and eating up cap space for years for an older player who has a very short shelf life.

But never count out Mike Tannenbaum when it comes to dumb splash moves like this.

I don’t like Mike T that much, but he hasn’t made any severely stupid splash move since he’s been here.

Also, Chris Grier is the GM who makes all the football calls. That’s quite easily seen these days.

spend money adding depth to OL. our
RBs are good.

as for LB, i wish he'd come back one week earlier than he wants and say he's doing
it to donate all $900,000 of his
salary that week to build water wells in Africa and save thousands of lives.

What these guys forego each week in salary on basis of dignity, or greed, or "good business" is staggering in terms of what it could do for so many.

Last edited:
I wouldn't rule it out. Since when is Adam Gase not about acquiring a talented player because he wants to be paid his fair market value.

Miami must do their due diligence and monitor the situation and it's a unique one given that no one can sign him to an extension if they acquire him which kills his trade value from the Steelers prospective. I think the franchise tag will see some altering in the next CBA.

Pittsburgh is probably looking at a 3rd round comp pick in 2020 for losing Bell after the season. I think it's clear they would take less than then that in the 2019 draft to rid themselves of the drama......WHICH THEY CREATED.

Bell shouldn't be vilified for being an absolute home run of a 2nd round pick and getting screwed by the process. Dude made peanuts for 4 seasons. (I know, I know, the average person.....)

I believe in Drake, I have him on all 4 of my FF teams, I am well aware our main issue is the interior OL and not KD. I've raved about him since the second he got here but.....

Le'Veon Bell is the most talented skill position player in the NFL. He warrants a discussion.

That all being said, If I am looking to make a trade I am looking for a CB, Patrick Peterson is the one that comes to mind.

I’m only interested in Gaurds, DT’s and DE’s. I don’t want to talk about anything else. A RB? Screw that. A RB who wants a record contract and has drug suspensions ? Double screw that. Ridiculous. I hope the Jets give that clown 15 million per year.

If we were one star away from championship then yes of course. But we aren’t

lOL. There's not one team in the league that is really that much better than us. The NFL is so very close. As long as you have the ingredients you can make the soup.

Let’s give a 100 mil to a total stranger at an injury prone position plus draft picks. Suh was the one piece we needed. It didn’t work and neither will this. Team is more important than players. Gase gets it and T-Baum is learning.

Don't need his attitude. That kind of personality can affect the whole team. Just because someone is really good at what they do, doesn't mean they will help the team. We lost a lot of talent this past year. But I don't miss any of them. They might have had all the skills in the world, but when you have to dumb down the playbook, because they didn't think they need to study as hard, or freelance, they are hurting the team. I think we finally have a team working together.

Back
Top Bottom