Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him

No RB is worth what Bell is seeking. We dont need another cap strung player. I think Green Bay should go after him though. Hell, even though the steelers are playing the Bucs tonight, the Bucs could use Bell if they are legitimately trying to win now.

What about Earl Thomas?

Might be the easiest path to moving TJ McDonald. Pete Carroll will take his old star recruit who he never really coached.

A conditional 4th and 6th in 2020 along with TJ. Conditional 4th becomes a 3rd if he's on the team to start the 2019 league year.

No one will miss TJ.

Crap, just realized their is a jersey # conflict, won't happen, nevermind. Going to bed.

Edit: I'll take Wagner too. Why not. It's not my money.

Last edited:
Who wouldnt want the best RB in the game. But price way to high. Scare off many teams but i see him being a Jet.

Every free dollar should be alotted to paying X. I absolutely shudder to think about the secondary without him. He is already a top 5 corner in the league, whether people want to admit it or not.

If he keeps this amazing play up (hint: he will) he will be all pro this year.

Edit: oh yeah, the original post. Pass.

Please no.
Every free dollar should be alotted to paying X. I absolutely shudder to think about the secondary without him. He is already a top 5 corner in the league, whether people want to admit it or not.

If he keeps this amazing play up (hint: he will) he will be all pro this year.

Edit: oh yeah, the original post. Pass.
100% agree

I’m proud of you, FH!!!

Just a few years ago, the majority of the board would have been screaming “Hell, YES! Go get him yesterday!!!”

You’re growing up. *sniffle*

I’m proud of you, FH!!!

Just a few years ago, the majority of the board would have been screaming “Hell, YES! Go get him yesterday!!!”

You’re growing up. *sniffle*

Wants QB money and super high usage. Approaching 30, his productivity is gonna fall off a cliff. It's been proven at that position over and over.

Back
Top Bottom