Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him

Not a chance in hell. We don't have picks or cap to spare

A suspension away from being shelved for a year, not that much tread left on his tires and a personality style more like Landry's, Ajayi's and Pouncey's.... above and beyond the acquisition and retention costs.

Even if we had the money and roster spot I would have zero interest in that. He's an incredible talent, but the upgrade over what we have isn't worth the absurd amount of money he's looking for. Not even close.

Not to mention this hold out exemplifies exactly what Gase has worked to get out of this organization. I'm fine with guys holding out if they are being mistreated or disrespected, but that's not what he's doing. He's just being selfish and there is no place for that crap on an Adam Gase team. Also, Drake is plenty good enough for me.

Think for a moment about the moves Gase made this off-season and why he made them.

Now look at what's going on in Pittsburgh.

Le'Veon Bell is an excellent player, but there is ZERO chance of this happening.

My thoughts exactly. No chance this happens.

I dont think hes selfish, I think Pitts was trying to screw him over by consistently giving him 1 year deals. Hes looking out for his best interest. With that said not mid year. see what we have at RB and if Drake keeps playing like he did last game them look at him in FA.

Im personally content with what we have at RB. No interest in a me first guy!!

Actually it would appear that Josh Sitton has more impact on our running game than Bell would have.

I don't care what the salary cap is, there is no reason to pay a RB that kind of money. Draft 'em, run 'em for 3-4 years, move on.

Back
Top Bottom