Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him

No more EX Steeler players in Miami please.

Nooooo thank youuu, he's already turned down a $70 million deal from his home team. Can't imagine what he'd request from Miami.

70 million, with only 33mil in guarantees. Which was going to be paid out in the first two years. IIRC basically it was a 3 year deal @ 45 million.
Last two years had zero guaranteed money. Which he would of probably never seen.
It still is a lot of money but I guess he wanted more GTD money in case of a severe injury like we have seen recently with Kam C. and his neck injury.

Gurley got 45mil in guaranteed money.

Even Brown got a low GTD amount in Pitt. 19 gtd. He's betting he stays healthy/doesn't decline. IIRC they just don't hand out of GTD money in Pitt.

Last edited:
Kidding me?
I’d take him in a heartbeat.

He’s a generational talent and would make the Fins light years closer to winning a Super Bowl.

No, We dont wanna be 11-5 12-4 We love mediocre players and overpaying them.

Cap-wise and roster-wise, does he fit in? He's a game changing talent and can really improve any offense he goes to.

What do you guys think?
I think it would be cool to have a weapon like this but the baggage and price-tag will not be worth it in the long run. That and the gaping issues we have elsewhere, we need to spend wisely. Bell wouldn't be a wise move at this point IMO

No way, we've got Drake, the best young back in the league. Oh wait never mind, that was last year, for like 6 games.

Why pick up another running back when we're not using our current running backs enough.

It is strict team policy that talented players only flow one way and that is to get rid of it if they accidentally draft one, not bring in.

Back
Top Bottom