Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Leveon Bell... Is There Any Chance Miami Gets In On Him

to me a franchise RB is the final piece after the roster is built. Barkley will be dead by the time the Giants are ready to compete. fact is you can get RB's in any round of a draft and they take much less time to develop than other positions

lets look at d-line, o-line, WR and QB talent before we grab a franchise RB

Yeah. This dude can kick rocks. He is clearly looking for a large pay day, with probably most of it guaranteed, and if he gets that kind of money then the chances of him actually playing hard for it are slim to none.

There is a difference in knowing your worth and being greedy. If this guy really wanted to prove he was worth a large pay day he would be playing and proving that. As far as I am aware there are only so many times a team can tag a player and I'm pretty sure the Steelers have used them up.

I would much rather have someone who is willing to contribute to the team as a whole instead of being some money sink for the team. If that makes any sense.

"We need volunteers not hostages." Stephen A said on one of his shows today he can't leave the weed alone.

We dont even run the ball for his contract to even be worth it. Plus we dont have anywhere close the ine Pitt does

Tannenbaum would attempt this I believe. Just like he did with Suh. However, we're so far away from being a quality team this would be a total hype move.

Paying someone that much money at the risk of them getting injured is not worth it.

Please just work on having a pretty good offensive line.

Do we have anyone better than leveon bell on the roster right now? If we can work out a deal i would.

Do we have anyone better than leveon bell on the roster right now? If we can work out a deal i would.

You might be the only one to do it. When was the last time a rb was the best player on a super bowl roster. I’d have to go with the 90’s cowboys.

I dont understand anyone who says LeVeon doesnt fit in our system. Kenyan Drake is basically a poor mans LeVeon. LeVeon Bell, a trade up for Justin Herbert, and a more solid defensive scheme will would instantly make this team a contender. Our Offensive line will be back. Albert Wilson will be back. Jakeem Grant and Kenny Stills are both grown men fast! Adding LeVeon to that mix of guys that can carry the ball out of the backfield that would be Gases dream offense with a serviceable rookie QB.
Im all for it.. just drop our bad contracts to make room (Jones Tannehill and Branch)

Ballage has like 4 carries for 8 yards on the season

You really could have check the date of my post. FYI you quoted me from Sept 24 2018. Which was two months ago.

Ballage had ZERO carries as of that point.:rolleyes:

Yeah. This dude can kick rocks. He is clearly looking for a large pay day, with probably most of it guaranteed, and if he gets that kind of money then the chances of him actually playing hard for it are slim to none.

There is a difference in knowing your worth and being greedy. If this guy really wanted to prove he was worth a large pay day he would be playing and proving that. As far as I am aware there are only so many times a team can tag a player and I'm pretty sure the Steelers have used them up.

I would much rather have someone who is willing to contribute to the team as a whole instead of being some money sink for the team. If that makes any sense.
So, he is the Jarvis Landry of RBs? :)

Back
Top Bottom