***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4) | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Le'Von Bell Released Super Thread*** (merged X4)

Would anyone take a punt on Bell? I haven't seen a thread like this, apologies if already created.

Not sure I would, just wondering if anyone else would have an appetite to take a chance on him.

If flo thinks he can control him then sure. How much of his contract would we need to pay? If there is minimal risk then why not. I just question if he can play still although that’s most likely just being in Gase system

Well when he was with the Steelers, he was considered one of the best RBs in the game, then he sat out an entire year which I'm sure turned off some teams. Then with the Jets with the GOAT in Gase, they never got along from the getgo.

I'm not 100% sure what back any team, Dolphins included, would be getting. It's been almost 4 seasons(including this one) since he played at a high level. Now, as an one year flier he won't hamstring a team, but I'm not sure if Flores has any want to bring in a guy with a former diva attitude like his.

Hard no for me. The dude has been a locker room cancer for years. It tells you everything you need to know when he got released and not traded.

I agree, but his cap numbers if traded would of been 11mil for 21 and 13mil for 22. I wouldn't give up assets and then those cap hits when you know he's on the outs. But yea, he did it to himself/the RB market for a high paying back is near zlitch.

Sure, sign him To a 1 year prove it contract.

Back
Top Bottom