Liam Eichenberg Signs | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Liam Eichenberg Signs

Not a fan of this pick but happy to have him signed.

Let's roll
No sacks allowed in his last 33 games at ND. A solid run blocker and a solid character guy. I’m not sure what’s not to like about him but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

The only thing I don’t like is he attended Notre Dame. As a University of Miami fan since 1961, I have no love at all for Notre Dame football.

No sacks allowed in his last 33 games at ND. A solid run blocker and a solid character guy. I’m not sure what’s not to like about him but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

The only thing I don’t like is he attended Notre Dame. As a University of Miami fan since 1961, I have no love at all for Notre Dame football.
As an LSU fan, I agree completely! 😁😁😁

Got high hopes for Eichenberg. Hopefully he takes the bull by the horns and runs with it.
Actually I hope he knocks that bull right on his @$$ and the only running we see are from our backs or receivers into the end zone!

I too think he's going to do well for us...

I didn't say I didn't like the player.I said I didn't like the pick.
I didn't like that we used a 3rd to move up 8 spots to grab another RT.Rather have sat idle and grabbed a Tackle if we went that route.

They obviously were not willing to risk not getting him.

I did not love giving up that extra 3rd either but if they like they guy that much i am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

That 3 Rd they gave up for him showed how highly they coveted him and with Tua being a lefty it made sense to draft the best plug and play right tackle out there. Quoting the draft they knew there was going to be a run on tackles when they picked him so they went to the head of the line. Notre Dame players usually have the ability to play early and often as OL players so imo this was a good safe pick in a big area of need.

The first 2 games will set the tone.
If we fall 0-2, its going to be tough.
We need to be firing on all cylinders to start the season

They obviously were not willing to risk not getting him.

I did not love giving up that extra 3rd either but if they like they guy that much i am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.
I agree but how many times can a GM get that benefit of a doubt.He totally missed on FA in 2020.And his best draft pick to date is a 3rd round pick some may debate it's a 5th round pick.

I agree but how many times can a GM get that benefit of a doubt.He totally missed on FA in 2020.And his best draft pick to date is a 3rd round pick some may debate it's a 5th round pick.
Missed in FA in 2020?

Back
Top Bottom