"like I said", Karlos Dansby needs to go! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"like I said", Karlos Dansby needs to go!

He reminds be of Jerry Clooney the boxer who started bleeding at the weight in.

if him or Trusnik starts we are screwed.

I don't think trading him would tear the locker room apart if he is a bad influence on the other players it would make it easier for Philbin and the guys that want to buy into him.

That said the best thing that could happen is he gets with the program and plays to his potential.

yeah let's cut dansby and eat his cap money for doing so for the next few years i guess and play that bum austin spitler in his place...then we'll be going places...:bobdole:

this ****ing board...i tell ya

i wanted him gone last season after that week 1 disaster where he was to gassed to run off the field

Yeah cool story bro but your picture has more value.

Dansby is the leader of the defense and still a pro bowler.

yeah let's cut dansby and eat his cap money for doing so for the next few years i guess and play that bum austin spitler in his place...then we'll be going places...:bobdole:

this ****ing board...i tell ya

Who said anything about cutting him?

Who said anything about cutting him?

oh ok...so you want to trade him...dansby would have plenty of interest around the league as a player but it depends on what kind of money would be owed by the team taking over his contract as to his value...not to mention miami would be eating a bunch of dead cap money in the process...makes no sense...but neither did the vontae trade...and when you guys get a long enough of a look at sean smith as your top corner this year you'll figure it out...you should at least

oh ok...so you want to trade him...dansby would have plenty of interest around the league as a player but it depends on what kind of money would be owed by the team taking over his contract as to his value...not to mention miami would be eating a bunch of dead cap money in the process...makes no sense...but neither did the vontae trade...and when you guys get a long enough of a look at sean smith as your top corner this year you'll figure it out...you should at least

I wasn't for Vontae getting traded but I don't care about it anymore. If Miami can trade Dansby in the offseason, they should imo

Why do I see Ireland trading him for a 2nd and 4th pick? Just a bad thought that will probably happen.

Why do I see Ireland trading him for a 2nd and 4th pick? Just a bad thought that will probably happen.

you won't get that for dansby...he's longer in the tooth and too much contract money...you might get a 4th...and you can watch austin spitler butcher the position for the next few years...til they get around to filling YET ANOTHER need...

you won't get that for dansby...he's longer in the tooth and too much contract money...you might get a 4th...and you can watch austin spitler butcher the position for the next few years...til they get around to filling YET ANOTHER need...

The least we could do is try for a 3rd. Seems like thats Irelands favorite draft pick. :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom