Linebacker, Offensive Line, Safety Now Biggest Needs | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linebacker, Offensive Line, Safety Now Biggest Needs

Im alll for moving down and getiting that extra pick we could use so much. There appears to be enough talent there just not sure if we would entertain it if our number one option is there- whoever that may be on our board.

wouldn't surprise me if Miami traded future picks to land a 3rd rounder in this years class...that nickel corner crop is just begging to take advantage of value there and most those nickel options would give Miami last resort boundary options that are better than bobby McCain who as it stands is 4th option there...we don't want him anywhere in the 2 deep boundary rotation

Miami no longer has the need to trade up for a lb from 54 they could do it for a safety but im doubting it...if it was up to me I would absolutely still be investing in that lb corp high but I just don't see the snaps for it....I'm just reading the tea leaves here...

budda baker isn't getting to 54 either...Miamis best bet in that range at safety there is marcus Williams should they pull that trigger...

All I can say is we damn well better shore up our o-line once and for all and signing a backup journeyman like Larsen isn't the answer. Sick and tired of us ignoring the o-line and signing crap to fill o-line vacancies and thinking that's good enough. It's not!!! Come on Grier and TannenBUM, get the job done!!

Back
Top Bottom