Linebackers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linebackers

TractorTraylor said:
thank you.

thats because his situation with UVA was not resolved before the declaration deadline. He is eligible to be drafted in the supplemental draft or picked up as an undrafted free agent.

NickyMewb said:
thats because his situation with UVA was not resolved before the declaration deadline. He is eligible to be drafted in the supplemental draft or picked up as an undrafted free agent.

UDFA only includes those who were eligible for the 2006 Draft.... not the supplementary. Since we dont do a supplementary draft, Brooks is not able to be picked up in this years league.

TractorTraylor said:
UDFA only includes those who were eligible for the 2006 Draft.... not the supplementary. Since we dont do a supplementary draft, Brooks is not able to be picked up in this years league.

if no one drafts him in the supplemental draft, then he is an undrafted free agent. there isn't a supplemental draft in this "league" so he goes to undrafted free agent status. dont be mad that you don't have the cap room to make an offer. there is no reason he shouldn't be allowed to be picked up by someone.

NickyMewb said:
if no one drafts him in the supplemental draft, then he is an undrafted free agent. there isn't a supplemental draft in this "league" so he goes to undrafted free agent status. dont be mad that you don't have the cap room to make an offer. there is no reason he shouldn't be allowed to be picked up by someone.

ahmad brooks is not eligable...no matter how you add 2 and 2 and come up with 10...manny wright was not eligable for the taking last year....brooks isnt available this year...

PhinSoldia said:
ahmad brooks is not eligable...no matter how you add 2 and 2 and come up with 10...manny wright was not eligable for the taking last year....brooks isnt available this year...

Once again, thank you.

and Mewb,theres really no need for a personal attack just b.c things didnt go how you wanted it to.

TractorTraylor said:
Once again, thank you.

i didn't play last year, but i highly suggest some changes to the way the league is carried out.

UDFA's werent even allowed last year...to me its too complicated....but it was allowe this year to finish filling holes and thats fine...but with guys that made themselves eligible for the 2006 entry draft NOT THE SUPPLIMENTAL DRAFT....

NickyMewb said:
i didn't play last year, but i highly suggest some changes to the way the league is carried out.

The supplemental draft wouldnt work... everyone would offer their 1st rounder if there was a guy they like, knowing that they have no consequence the following year... it would be an added frustration.

TractorTraylor said:
The supplemental draft wouldnt work... everyone would offer their 1st rounder if there was a guy they like, knowing that they have no consequence the following year... it would be an added frustration.

and if he was eligible for FA he would garner 4 or 5 million easy...one last good free agent with the possibility to be GREAT...the higher value teams like the San Frans and the Cincy's and The Washingtons who still have alot of cap and roster room left will splurge on this kid...

but of course Nicky loves his rookies so much that he will be willing to spend 7 or 8 mill for him.

the Jax are a total non-factor in this league, he might be ready to make a strong run at the NCAA National Championship, but he's a way off competing for any Superbowl with his team. Doesn't matter to me what rookies he keeps picking up.

schisno said:
the Jax are a total non-factor in this league, he might be ready to make a strong run at the NCAA National Championship, but he's a way off competing for any Superbowl with his team. Doesn't matter to me what rookies he keeps picking up.

oh boy!!

DeeAy3000 said:
Niners bid 2.0 mil on Ahmad Brooks!!!!!!!

i would then bid 4.5 million on brooks.....Do you get the point Nicky? even if you were going to pick him up you will have to overspend

Back
Top Bottom