Linebackers | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linebackers

coming to our forum, saying vulgar things, and trying to annoy others is a quick ticket outta here.

It was easy to build a winner when you joined the league first before it was completly full. All transactions should have been delayed until every team was accounted for. Obviously all of yall belong on ESPN running Sunday Countdown. The rules are made to fit certain teams and not other teams. There would have been many teams interested in Ahmad Brooks, but the ones who aren't are the ones making the decisions. <removed>

The rule was stated before you even started bidding on him. There was a set list of players eligible for the draft. All players that were not drafted from that list were eligible to be signed after. Brooks was not on that list.

And as for the trade you "owned" me on. The only good player I traded to you was Schobel. Maybe Parrish, but he's still unproven. As for the draft picks, you took an overrated QB too high, Hali and Youboty were good picks, and Lutui was alright. In return for that I received pretty much the best DT in the game, a very talented WR who proved last year he can play, a tall, good red zone receiver, a great pass rushing DE, and a game changing MLB. Yea, I'm fine with that trade. While I got proven players, you got a few over the hill guys, one proven player, and a bunch of potential that might or might not pan out.

NickyMewb said:
It was easy to build a winner when you joined the league first before it was completly full. All transactions should have been delayed until every team was accounted for. Obviously all of yall belong on ESPN running Sunday Countdown. The rules are made to fit certain teams and not other teams. There would have been many teams interested in Ahmad Brooks, but the ones who aren't are the ones making the decisions. This league is as big a joke as the Dolphins. Go pretend that your team is a playoff one and jerk off to Star Wars.

are you still speaking???

I'm not trying to join the fight or anything here, but I believe that the reason you started late was because somebody had the jags and just didn't participate. Nothing anybody here could have done about that. Also, I believe you joined the league knowing that it had already started, so nobody else can really be blamed for that either. To tell you the truth, I would probably be interested in Ahmad Brooks. I could use him, but I completely understand and even agree with the fact that he's not available. First of all, he hasn't officially declared for the supplemental draft yet. So there's no way of knowing for sure if he will or not. If you're going to make a bid for him, I'm going to go to the QB thread and bid on Brady Quinn. Beyond that, it doesn't make sense to have a supplemental draft in this league, so therefore it couldn't be done the way it's done in the NFL and therefore would not be fair. That being said, I'm going to go jack off to the Lord of the Rings.

Minnphin said:
I'm not trying to join the fight or anything here, but I believe that the reason you started late was because somebody had the jags and just didn't participate. Nothing anybody here could have done about that. Also, I believe you joined the league knowing that it had already started, so nobody else can really be blamed for that either. To tell you the truth, I would probably be interested in Ahmad Brooks. I could use him, but I completely understand and even agree with the fact that he's not available. First of all, he hasn't officially declared for the supplemental draft yet. So there's no way of knowing for sure if he will or not. If you're going to make a bid for him, I'm going to go to the QB thread and bid on Brady Quinn. Beyond that, it doesn't make sense to have a supplemental draft in this league, so therefore it couldn't be done the way it's done in the NFL and therefore would not be fair. That being said, I'm going to go jack off to the Lord of the Rings.

i'm a harry potter man myself

You alway did have a thing for the Brits,I myself don't need any SUPPLEMENTAL material, with that said this calls for some oral sex from my hand.

schisno said:
You alway did have a thing for the Brits,I myself don't need any SUPPLEMENTAL material, with that said this calls for some oral sex from my hand.

:sidelol: :sidelol:

I came to see what linebackers were being bidded on and this is whats going on? Wow.

saves said:
I came to see what linebackers were being bidded on and this is whats going on? Wow.

You and me both, I was worried about having to do a lot of updating, but nah, I'm good...

Back
Top Bottom