Linehan likes Feeley | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linehan likes Feeley

Man there is a lot of 'bla bla' in this thread... :shakeno:

Bottom line is the best thing for the franchise is for Feeley to succeed, period. There is no rational way to justify any other position.
It's great news to hear. Thanks infins.

lotion said:
Bottom line is the best thing for the franchise is for Feeley to succeed, period.

:up: so true, and there are so many people who seem to WANT him to fail, just so they can say i told you so or some ****... i pray hes improving and learning the system and will have a good grasp on it come pre-season... nothing would be better for this organization...

lotion said:
Man there is a lot of 'bla bla' in this thread... :shakeno:

Bottom line is the best thing for the franchise is for Feeley to succeed, period. There is no rational way to justify any other position.
It's great news to hear. Thanks infins.

Yep...I agree.

A lot of ego stroking hot air about.

Feeley looked horrible in the open to the public mini camp. That's all the truth I think anyone knows. Since no one can speak to the media from the Dolphins, what could anyone be basing this info on? For once in sports writing, all of the journalists info can only be based on the same info that we the general public have accesible to us.

Infins, you and I have spoken at length about Feeley. Both in public and here. I have come to the point that I really don't care who starts as much as how that individual performs. Woody the Woodchuck could start on Sep 11, for all I care. I just want to see good passing & lot's of TD's. And low INT's.

Sal Lisitano said:
wow you're really funny...you fing moron!!! you can put it right next to your O.J. jersey... :lol:

Go Fins!!!
what's wrong? you call me out and then get pissed off? Like I siad, don't worry, I'll send you an autograph :lol:

themole said:
11,286 post on Finheaven leads one to believe that it will only be a matter of time before you do get around to every Feely post. :lol:
How many threads are there on the front page that I haven't posted in? :D

Sal Lisitano said:
no...your work is $hit...oh and you should check yourself first before you call others Ms. Cleo...if i remember correctly...yesterday...you said that mcintosh is no good because Houck didn't keep him in San Diego...Mr. Charges GM up in here...huh!!! so you're the one that sounds like Ms. Cleo...and yes it was only a matter of time before you would show up to post something negative about a positive thread on a FINS MESSAGE BOARD...remember a fins message board...oh yes and it was only a matter of time before you would post this :shakeno: ....and it was only a matter of time before you would come here and use that phrase about "talking off your orange and teal" colored glasses. !!!
There's a difference between talking football than just simply trying to smack w/ me even though I wasn't even part of the discussion. The McIntosh is a totally different situation. I was football talk. :shakeno:
Sal Lisitano said:
don't be upset...just because you know very well that you would have tried to shoot down InFins thread...and called us all homers!!!

Go Fins!!!
Don't go trying to kiss Infins butt. Ask him how many of his threads have I shot down. Like I said, I didn't say anything until you posted and I haven't shot down any of infins' post in this thread ,have I ? :rolleyes:

inFINSible said:
Yeah, me too.

I would also expect to hear that Feeley needs to step up, if in fact, that was what he needed to do. So it's good to hear that he just needs to continue to do what he's doing.

I wouldn't read as much into it as you are, I simply think Linehan is following the lead of Saban at this early stage and focusing on teaching and not evaluating.

I doubt there was much criticism of anybody at this point.

That being said, I hope Feeley proves to be what Spielman thought he was when he traded for him. I want this team to win and the sooner we have a bonafide starting QB the better for this team and its future.

inFINSible said:
Well, that's what some guys were saying on Sirius NFL Blitz this afternoon.

I never heard who it was but they were in the studio and they were talking about the "soap opera" going on in the Miami QB "competition". They said the Frerotte was brought in to be the veteran back-up and Linehan was happy to have him and was hoping he might win the starting job. Saban even said that Frerotte may have an advantage due to his familiarity with the system but, and I quote" After the recent mini camps, the word out of Miami is that Linehan is very happy with what he has found in Feeley and thinks he has the talent to win the starting job"....They said that they expected Frerotte to be much further ahead of Feeley than what he was at the camps. Supposedly the "competition" has swung to Feeley's favor.

I didn't start this thread to argue who is better or who deserves to start....I'm just telling you what I heard....Sorry, I don't know who was saying this but, what I reported is honest and accurate....take it for what it's worth.

If anybody else heard this, I'd appreciate the support. :)

Thats really great news if true. We already know that Gus knows the offense well enough to start, so if AJ is good enough to beat him out we should have some quality play at QB this year.

Honestly, I'd be surprised if whoever these guys inFins heard were going on anything other than Linehan's obligatory praise in his PC.

For the sake of the franchise, I HOPE these guys had some sort of inside info and it is accurate.

And I've got to agree with Lotion; every Dolphin fan SHOULD hope Feeley succeeds, unless you just like the idea of throwing away high draft picks.

BlueFin said:
I wouldn't read as much into it as you are, I simply think Linehan is following the lead of Saban at this early stage and focusing on teaching and not evaluating.

I doubt there was much criticism of anybody at this point.

That being said, I hope Feeley proves to be what Spielman thought he was when he traded for him. I want this team to win and the sooner we have a bonafide starting QB the better for this team and its future.

Well said with my sentiments as well.

Agua said:
Honestly, I'd be surprised if whoever these guys inFins heard were going on anything other than Linehan's obligatory praise in his PC.

For the sake of the franchise, I HOPE these guys had some sort of inside info and it is accurate.

And I've got to agree with Lotion; every Dolphin fan SHOULD hope Feeley succeeds, unless you just like the idea of throwing away high draft picks.
You may be right, they may be going by what Linehan said but, the way they put it out there, like it's been a back-and-forth thing, which has swung back to Feeley, made it sound like they knew something.

Who knows, though.

One thing is for sure, it's going to get solved soon.

Back
Top Bottom