Lions Suck. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions Suck.

What about clock management? You know they have one of the greatest kickers in NFL history and you end the game with 3 timeouts when you could have gotten the ball back with a minute and 45 seconds instead of 38 seconds.

Sparano ball. Wanny idiocy.

Makes me realize how damn good Philbin is with clock management and timeout usage.

The best thing detroit could do is trade mega tron for 2 first round picks before he retires like Barry Sanders did. What a waste of a talent. Similar to Adrian Petersen. They should trade him too while he is in his prime.

Stafford is horrible.

---------- Post added at 12:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 AM ----------

Matt Stafford should be released, this guy is a joke.

I'm going to take a stab in the dark, and please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong but footballs not your native language right?

I'm going to take a stab in the dark, and please feel free to correct me if i'm wrong but footballs not your native language right?

I'll take you on, this guy sucks and he folded. 3 picks in a big game.....?

You have got to be kidding me, he's soft and I saw all I want to see from this clown. He's Horrible.

What a crap team.

The Lions QB is pure crap.....that bum is GARBAGE IHMO

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Ryan Tannehill >>>>>>>Matt Stafford

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

lucky Ravens

Yup....everyday.....all day......clearly IMHO

Few things I learned today from the game.

1.) Detroit Sucks.

2.) Even in a poor city in a tough economy, with a poor team, they have more fans showing up to the game than the Dolphins do.

Matt Stafford has serious mechanics issues for the past 2 seasons. One second he thinks he is bernie Kosar and then when he tries not to be a side arm thrower, his passes constantly sail. No wonder his wideouts are always getting hurt. Megatron will have his knees give way here soon jumping so high for so many balls. Trade him man. Get calvin Johnson to a team that has a competent qb and he will be the greatest wideout probably of all time, stats wise.

Must win game, guy on the other team pretty much calls out Megatron before the game. Detroit chokes it away and Megatron plays like crap. Yup Detroit does suck.

i learned not too root for a team that recently went 0-16. what a waste of a team and talent. megatron needs to go to a team with a better QB
im just upset

I agree on almost everything here. On paper, Lions should be a 11-win team, at least. Stafford and Cutler are like the same guy. They force feed it to double-covered guys and just have a knack for making the worst play at the wrong time.
They abandon the run even when it works and their 'leaders' are head-cases and prima-donnas.

Very disappointing showing.

Think about this, too.Philly beats-down Detroit, then Minny beats down Philly. How good can Detroit be?

This was actually Great for Miami. We now control our own destiny because the Bengals lost with 2 weak divisional opponents to finish off our kick ass regular season. Wild roller coaster ride where we got to watch Tannehill break out!!! I'm so psyched!

Few things I learned today from the game.

1.) Detroit Sucks.

2.) Even in a poor city in a tough economy, with a poor team, they have more fans showing up to the game than the Dolphins do.

Attendance for each game:
Detroit: 64,782
Miami: 71,863

Math.

top 5 qb rankings with matt staffords name in em are assanine...as is andy dalton top 10 ones...

Back
Top Bottom