Lions Suck. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions Suck.

I hope the fans are screaming for a change in Detroit.....what a bull**** team, they have talent all over the roster, the QB is erratic (i'll take TP over him any day)a the Defensive scheme that doesn't work. They only rush 4 and drop 7 and still can't cover anybody, the QB has all the time to make the throw and the D line is wore out by the end of the 2nd QRT....it was clear that megatron was not right, the guy is a beast fighting through injuries....here is a team that had a two game lead to win the division against GB who lost Rogers and Bears who have no defense and lost Cutler and they couldn't keep pace.....hard to imagine a Rogerless no defense Green Bay Packers can still win the division and send Detroit home for the playoffs.....smh

Billick after the game was mentioning how great of a win it was to go into division leading Detriot's house and win....yes with those 6 FGs and ****ty QB play from Stafford....what a statement :rolleyes2:....assclown...

Stafford is basically what everyone says Tony Romo is. It's painful watching him play QB.

I would take Romo over Stafford in a minute....get Romo a good Defense and take his audibles away late in games and you got a better Brett Favre (and run the ball)...Stafford is so frustrating one minute he can't hit the side of a barn spraying the ball around missing receivers and bouncing passes then on the next drive he is Joe Montana, you just want to grab his face mask and scream what the **** was that?

Riddle me this:

If Matt Stafford is worth 94 million dollars guaranteed, how much is Ryan Tannehill gonna get paid? Dude is going to be LOADED when his contract extension time comes around.

he's getting at least $70 mil...and that's only if he signs his extension after next year which if i'm miami i jump on getting done then...cause if we wait til his 4th year the price is going to be even higher...tannehills gonna earn himself a ton of money before he's done

dolphins and dolfans have been starving for a qb to be the face of the franchise now that they got one they gonna make sure he never goes anywhere...feels awesome

I hope the fans are screaming for a change in Detroit.....what a bull**** team, they have talent all over the roster, the QB is erratic (i'll take TP over him any day)
Used or fresh?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Seriously though, I had no idea Matt Stafford was that bad. That was bad.

by the way...the hc in detroit should be fired...he runs a loose ship...that team is penalized way too much...guys jump offsides get personal foul calls the qb throws up steaks...you can tell there is a lack of leadership in that building...and it lies on the hc most of all

pack your bags schwartz

They really let me down last night. I can't imagine being a Lions' fan. All that talent and nothing to show for. Plus it was a Monday Night game AT Detroit with the playoffs on the line and they come out flat. Losers.

Its obvious their coach is in over his head and is clueless.

When I watched the dolphins game all I saw was empty orange seats. When watching the lions game all I saw was blue jersey's of fans. My eyes must have deceived me.

They did. You mean you weren't making the attendance count from the game?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Used or fresh?

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Seriously though, I had no idea Matt Stafford was that bad. That was bad.

LOL my bad should be RT

And so does Megatron. Weak arse effort on 2pt conversion, completely unathletic and unskilled.

He must have been injured or something, I can't believe that rookie corner talking trash to the media affected him so much. He looked stiff and afraid of contact. Every time they tackled him he looked like he got hurt. He reminded me of Chris Chambers in ANY critical game with those pathetic drops.

I think the OC was a much bigger problem than Stafford. They kept calling LOW percentage plays on 3rd downs. The HC also deserves a lot of blame. All those penalties are due to poor coaching

Expected...they are after all...the Lions.

But the Ravens making a 61 yard field goal to win it was just stupid luck.

Back
Top Bottom