Lions Suck. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lions Suck.

Stafford is awful....unless he is throwing up prayer deep balls to Megatron who (a majority of the time) will fight off three defender and come with, he can't make a meaningful completion. His mechanics are awful and his decision making is just as bad.

stafford is a force it to johnson qb...that side arm pick inside the tackles where he triedto weave it thru like 4 guys was horrendous...down 2 like 8 minutes left and you throw that crap...glad its not my qb

it's probably a good thing we dont have a top level wr as in top 5 guy or something cause tannehill is gonna stick with the ball goes where the coverage dictates it should go and i could see a alpha guy not liking that...

cause when you watch stafford and dalton both they don't take what's there at times and just force feed their alpha wrs and they pay for it...dalton my gosh he's got a ton of skill talent and he's got heavy tunnel vision...i feel bad for some of those guys cause if they had tannehill they'd be putting up numbers jack...all of em...the red rockets pretty good in the tight red throwing quick stuff but my gosh does he miss a ton of good looks for other guys

i'm surprised no one has shown their disgust in that huddle...it's that bad

Stafford is basically what everyone says Tony Romo is. It's painful watching him play QB.

yeah they both have a heavy penchant for the stupid decision in the clutch...over and over...$100 mil men too i believe...crazy...qbs that take you out of games should not make max money...

and you could never talk me into paying andy dalton franchise qb money...no way boss...that cat wouldn't get it from me

Attendance for each game:
Detroit: 64,782
Miami: 71,863

Math.

When I watched the dolphins game all I saw was empty orange seats. When watching the lions game all I saw was blue jersey's of fans. My eyes must have deceived me.

Stafford is basically what everyone says Tony Romo is. It's painful watching him play QB.

Its why they both have their teams sitting around with crappy records. Its also why when the cards are down, they will always come up short. It isn't painful, its comical.

yeah they both have a heavy penchant for the stupid decision in the clutch...over and over...$100 mil men too i believe...crazy...qbs that take you out of games should not make max money...

and you could never talk me into paying andy dalton franchise qb money...no way boss...that cat wouldn't get it from me

Dalton is the primary thing holding back that team. They're about as talented as any team in the NFL - outside of the QB position. It's remarkable to see a team built so well make such a blunder at the QB position. Best case scenario, the guy is lights out in the regular season (which he's not). His lack of arm talent would still have been a stumbling block in the playoffs year in and year out.

When I watched the dolphins game all I saw was empty orange seats. When watching the lions game all I saw was blue jersey's of fans. My eyes must have deceived me.

Your eyes are not deceiving you. Ford Field is a smaller venue than Sun Life. Ford Field fits 65,000 (with the ability to expand to 70,000) while Sun Life has the capacity for 80,120. What you see is about 8,000 or 9,000 empty seats on Sunday.

Detroit's home attendance this year has averaged 63,767 or 98.9% capacity.
Miami's home attendance this year has averaged 63,465 or 84.4% capacity...which has actually gone up from earlier in the year when we were below 80%. Last year we averaged 57,379 or 76.3% so it has improved this year.

Dalton is the primary thing holding back that team. They're about as talented as any team in the NFL - outside of the QB position. It's remarkable to see a team built so well make such a blunder at the QB position. Best case scenario, the guy is lights out in the regular season (which he's not). His lack of arm talent would still have been a stumbling block in the playoffs year in and year out.

Chad Pennington 2.0

That's a star studded team really, crazy how bad they were last night. Don't think the Ravens are that great themselves.

First time I've really paid a lot of attention to Stafford outside the highlight reel. Got to say very unimpressed, if this is the way he normally plays then Detroit better be taking a QB in this year's draft. Wonder how bad his numbers would be without Megatron ?

Funny to think that there was a big debate back in the draft class Stafford came out between him and Sanchez for who Detriot should go with, omg that was a bad class with those two topping it :)

And yet, Stafford is a QB -- along w. Matt Ryan -- that Shouright and other resident Tanne-haters thinks is better than RT, lol.

LD

Yup, always sounded crazy to me, Stafford IMHO has always been over-rated

Riddle me this:

If Matt Stafford is worth 94 million dollars guaranteed, how much is Ryan Tannehill gonna get paid? Dude is going to be LOADED when his contract extension time comes around.

Back
Top Bottom