LJ Shelton drawing the interest of FOUR teams.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LJ Shelton drawing the interest of FOUR teams....

Sal has no credibility whatsoever. People who say dumb **** like Barfalo and Mcstupid make themselves look real bad. This isn't the sandbox pal, making fun of names is the lowest form of trash talk ever.

Wagon Circler said:
Sal has no credibility whatsoever. People who say dumb **** like Barfalo and Mcstupid make themselves look real bad. This isn't the sandbox pal, making fun of names is the lowest form of trash talk ever.

you are right...i went a little overboard...this isn't the depths...anyway. i meant it jokingly...but it was $tupid.

Sal Lisitano said:
you are right...i went a little overboard...this isn't the depths...anyway. i meant it jokingly...but it was $tupid.
actually , your info is all screwed up. The Mcstupid didn't bother me. The entire league knows who Mcnally is.

" didn't know you worked for the bills. Where'd you get you facts? There was nothing set in stone. Are you freakin nuts?"

well...i didn't know you worked for the Fins...either...how the hell do you know that Shelton would be an upgrade to what we already have? maybe Hudson feels good about what we have...

my point is that you came to an assumption that something really must be wrong since the McNally and the Bills are no longer pursuing Shelton as a free agent...

could it be that maybe he doesn't want to play for the Bills?

just because McNally or Hudson aren't pursuing Shelton doesn't mean that there is something wrong...right?

Go Fins!!!

Nice post!

Sal Lisitano said:
oh...now there is something seriously wrong with him...because McNally didn't want him!!! :lol:

Maybe...he told Barfalo to shove it. Maybe he really never wanted to play for Barfalo...if a trade occurred he had no choice but now...he does...just because he didn't go to Barfalo doesn't mean that there is something wrong with him... :shakeno: Maybe McStupid wanted too much in return for Henry...and that's why the Shelton trade didn't occur...and now you are stuck with no picks and a player who said he will not play for Barfalo again...I think it blew up in McStupid's face...don't you...and the person that there is something really wrong with is McNally...think about it :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!

You made me laugh HARD! That was beautiful. It's accuracy is irrelevant in my opinion. What matters is how you SLAMMED the foolish Barfolo fans on this site!

Sal Lisitano said:
what we have...

my point is that you came to an assumption that something really must be wrong since the McNally and the Bills are no longer pursuing Shelton as a free agent...

could it be that maybe he doesn't want to play for the Bills?

Go Fins!!!
I just told you he came out to say he wanted to play for the bills and cancelled all his other visits. How hard is that to understand?

If the bills don't want him then yes, there must be something about him that isn't worth 3 million or a straight up player trade. It's common sense.

Sal Lisitano said:
just because McNally or Hudson aren't pursuing Shelton doesn't mean that there is something wrong...right?!!!
What? Both our LT's are questionable.

Sal Lisitano said:
...how the hell do you know that Shelton would be an upgrade to what we already have? maybe Hudson feels good about what we have...?!!!
Can't you see your contradiction here? If he isn't an upgrade over both your LT and our LT then there is a problem. Both fan base for the most part agree that our LT's are questionable. I can't can't dumb it further for you.

raving said:
You made me laugh HARD! That was beautiful. It's accuracy is irrelevant in my opinion. What matters is how you SLAMMED the foolish Barfolo fans on this site!

They come in here and act like they know everything...

"something must be really wrong with Shelton if McNally does not want him."

why do 4 other teams want him? he can't explain that!!! He did not touch that at all.

i guess something must be wrong with every player if he doesn't play for the Bills according to Justa.

i think its simple...at that point in time...the Bills wanted Shelton...they were working on a deal...the deal fell through...now he was released and Shelton say's why would I play in Buffalo? at the time he had no choice because it was a trade...now he has choices and the Bills aren't appealing to him...so according to Justa...something MUST be wrong with him... :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!

Justasportsfan said:
I just told you he came out to say he wanted to play for the bills and cancelled all his other visits. How hard is that to understand?

If the bills don't want him then yes, there must be something about him that isn't worth 3 million or a straight up player trade. It's common sense.

What? Both our LT's are questionable.

Can't you see your contradiction here? If he isn't an upgrade over both your LT and our LT then there is a problem. Both fan base for the most part agree that our LT's are questionable. I can't can't dumb it further for you.

First of all...Shelton was not in our plans...as far as I know...so don't compare the two...the Bills on the other hand wanted him.

there is no contradiction...just because our O-Line coach may feel that we don't need Shelton does not mean that there is something wrong with him now that the Bills don't want him...the Fins may have never wanted him...the Bills did...

Hudson may feel that he can develop one on our team already...why is that so hard for you to understand...that does not imply that there is something wrong with Shelton...its funny how something must be wrong with Shelton now because your Bills are not interested in him anymore.

Sal Lisitano said:
They come in here and act like they know everything...

"something must be really wrong with Shelton if McNally does not want him."

why do 4 other teams want him? he can't explain that!!! He did not touch that at all.

i guess something must be wrong with every player if he doesn't play for the Bills according to Justa.

i think its simple...at that point in time...the Bills wanted Shelton...they were working on a deal...the deal fell through...now he was released and Shelton say's why would I play in Buffalo? at the time he had no choice because it was a trade...now he has choices and the Bills aren't appealing to him...so according to Justa...something MUST be wrong with him... :roflmao:

Go Fins!!!

He can't even see the stupidity of his post. :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
He can't even see the stupidity of his post. :lol:

look at the stupidity of your post...something must be wrong with Shelton if McNally does not want him...that is fing stupid.

answer this...why are there other teams looking at him?

4 other teams...not just one...answer that $martazz!!!

According to your assumptions...something must be wrong if McNally and the Bills org. doesn't look at a player!!!

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
First of all...Shelton was not in our plans...as far as I know...so don't compare the two...the Bills on the other hand wanted him.
Doesn't have to be Shelton. Your LT is questionable. If he was an upgrade over what you have , Houck would've jumped at a chance. I bet you still won't understand that.
Sal Lisitano said:
there is no contradiction...just because our O-Line coach may feel that we don't need Shelton does not mean that there is something wrong with him now that the Bills don't want him...the Fins may have never wanted him...the Bills did...

Hudson may feel that he can develop one on our team already...why is that so hard for you to understand...that does not imply that there is something wrong with Shelton...its funny how something must be wrong with Shelton now because your Bills are not interested in him anymore.
:roflmao: Hudson feels he can develop your lt but when Mcnally thinks the same way , it's a mistake? Puhlease.

If Shelton does not get a deal that matches his cap w/ the Cards means there was a problem that he isn't worth the 3 million/yr. cap that the bills weren't willing to pay. Bet you won't get that either.

Justasportsfan said:
Doesn't have to be Shelton. Your LT is questionable. If he was an upgrade over what you have , Houck would've jumped at a chance. I bet you still won't understand that.
:roflmao: Hudson feels he can develop your lt but when Mcnally thinks the same way , it's a mistake? Puhlease.

If Shelton does not get a deal that matches his cap w/ the Cards means there was a problem that he isn't worth the 3 million/yr. cap that the bills weren't willing to pay. Bet you won't get that either.

I never said that McNally can't do the same thing..he is one of the best...the problem here is that the Fins did not try to trade for him...the Bills did.

oh now your changing your tune a little...now the problem is that he may not be worth the $$$ at 3 mil...before you said...there must be something wrong with Shelton if McNally doesn't want him anymore...

you still did not answer why 4 other teams are looking at him.

you ducked out of that huh?

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
look at the stupidity of your post...something must be wrong with Shelton if McNally does not want him...that is fing stupid.
It's stupid because you don't understand. If he was worth 3 million + Henry the bills would've traded. Even a ****** can understand that.

Sal Lisitano said:
answer this...why are there other teams looking at him?
because he no longer carries a 3 million cap hit and can be had without giving up anything. HELLOO!!!!!!!!
Sal Lisitano said:
According to your assumptions...something must be wrong if McNally and the Bills org. doesn't look at a player!!!

Go Fins!!!
yes, and since Houck himself doesn't want Shelton where 3 million is cheap for an above average LT today, there is something wrong. It's not my bad that you cannot grasp it.

Justasportsfan said:
It's stupid because you don't understand. If he was worth 3 million + Henry the bills would've traded. Even a ****** can understand that.

because he no longer carries a 3 million cap hit and can be had without giving up anything. HELLOO!!!!!!!!
yes, and since Houck himself doesn't want Shelton where 3 million is cheap for an above average LT today, there is something wrong. It's not my bad that you cannot grasp it.

something must seriously be wrong because the Bills don't want him...you sound like you know everything...

what you can't grasp is...the Fins should not be in this debate...we never wanted him...the Bills on the other hand did...now because he does not want to go to the Bills...there is something wrong with him..ya okay.

Sal Lisitano said:
oh now your changing your tune a little...now the problem is that he may not be worth the $$$ at 3 mil...before you said...there must be something wrong with Shelton if McNally doesn't want him anymore...
Ah so now I see that problem. All you needed was for me to state the 3 million/year? :lol:

Okay , here's what, Let me rephrase this for you in such a way that you can understand.Could it be MCnally/Bills didn't think he was worth 3 million + Henry so they didn't deal him. It was obvious that the cards couldn't keep Shelton anyways and no other team was interested in dealing for Shelton and his 3 million, so the bills could afford to wait for the cards to cut him.

Now that he's been cut, the bills still haven't gone after him. I wonder why. Could there be a problem? Could Green be right about Shelton? Was there something about Shelton that the bills didn't like? Maybe he's not an upgrade over what we have, after all. Maybe he'll be cheaper once he's cut and the bills can take him. But wait, the bills haven't made a move. (here goes Sal, you ready?) MAYBE THERE"S A PROBLEM WITH SHELTON. :lol:

HEll the top 2 OL coaches (Houck and Mouse) aren't interested in him even though both teams have questionable LT"S (here it goes again) Maybe there's a problem :lol:

There , you still didn't understand that than you must be a homer. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom