LJ Shelton drawing the interest of FOUR teams.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LJ Shelton drawing the interest of FOUR teams....

Justasportsfan said:
"How come no one wanted to get him at that price if he was even an above average LT? "

"the bills screwed up? The Cards released Henry. It would've been stupid to trade Henry if Shelton was going to be released anyways. Are you that clueless? If Shelton all that how come he isn't signed yet? How come nobody wanted to trade w/ the cards for his services?"

where are the asnwers
It's pointless arguing with you because you are simply incapable of any subcortical thought. From now on I think i will simply reply to all post by you with : "Wide Right".

phinsforever said:
It's pointless arguing with you because you are simply incapable of any subcortical thought. From now on I think i will simply reply to all post by you with : "Wide Right".
turning it into smack is a capaibility of "subcortical" thought? :roflmao: That's a punt.
Why don't you answer it since Sal is capable?

Justasportsfan said:
turning it into smack is a capaibility of "subcortical" thought? :roflmao: That's a punt.
Why don't you answer it since Sal is capable?
Wide right

is there a way we can lock this thread so outsiders can't come in and see the intelligence level of the posts here? is there a way we can learn to apply the same standards to ourselves that we apply to others? (and that includes fans of other teams)
i really feel dumber for having read this argument. i don't understand how it turned into an argument. there were no bills fans looking to argue about anything...

so either both the bills and the phins don't want a guy, or the guy doesn't want them or maybe the guy wants to play for one and not the other... i think we are in the sandbox here.

Imagine if Kansas City got L.J. Shelton at RT (could possibly be a star on their Offensive Line in and for the future), but imagine what their O-line would look like:

LT- Willie Roaf
LG- Brian Waters
C- Casey Wiegmann
RG- Will Shields
RT- L.J. Shelton

Yes, they're getting very old but would be an AMAZING lineup this season... :eek:

painnotpleasure said:
Imagine if Kansas City got L.J. Shelton at RT (could possibly be a star on their Offensive Line in and for the future), but imagine what their O-line would look like:

LT- Willie Roaf
LG- Brian Waters
C- Casey Wiegmann
RG- Will Shields
RT- L.J. Shelton

Yes, they're getting very old but would be an AMAZING lineup this season... :eek:

LJ's never been the hottest **** after entering the league. i think welbourn is a good fit in KC. my enthusiasm about shelton earlier in the offseason was because we could possibly work with this disappointment and get a steal, but he's recently overpriced himself, because of the demand for LTs. Our future LT is in the draft next year.

Why would you bring a thread back just for that? :shakeno:

byroan said:

whats wrong with it?

some guy thought he was so sure, and justa owned him...

The same thing would've happened if a Bills fan had said it to a Dolphins fan, and you would've said nothing

byroan said:
there are so many threads and posts I would've loved to bring back from last year to make those finfans that made this and that predictions eat crow but I can't because it won't let me. Just wanted to expose the homers who think they know more than we do when it comes to the bills.

Phinsforever is one of them. Sal already at his crow w/ the Shelton discussion.

Back
Top Bottom