LJ Shelton drawing the interest of FOUR teams.... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LJ Shelton drawing the interest of FOUR teams....

Sal Lisitano said:
i never said he was great i was mocking you because you think he is better than he really is....The Cards released Henry? I never knew they had him in the first place.

this is my point...you say...something MUST be wrong with Shelton because McNally does not want him...how the hell do you know this? you're such a homer...you've come here before and called plenty FinFans homers but you don't see what a homer you really are...read the article...it says that the Texans can't understand why he was released...they did not even sign him yet but they publically say what's up with that? maybe they didn't want to trade for him? maybe they tried and the Cards said no...you don't know $hit...but what you do know is...something must be wrong with Shelton...all of a sudden now he's no good because he's not a Bill?

You're a homer...on a Fins website.

Go Fins!!!
Once again , I never said Henry was great. Stop being stupid. Too late for that.

So where are my answers? None? Cmon, prove to us you're not an idiot since you act like you know more about the bills situation than I do.

Justasportsfan said:
First of all no one here said he was great except you. You say he is great and he's not worth a 5th rd? Make up your freaking mind. You just lost your freakin entire argument there. DUH!!!!

2nd. who cares what you think about Willis and his screwed up knee. The bills doctors checked him out and said he was fine and they were right. If he hasn't done much that's your opinion. If he played the whole year , based on his average he would've rushed for over 1500 yards . He also had 13 td's. If that's not a good year for a rookie in your opinion, you just downgraded yourself from dumb to doufus.

We had the luxury of signing Willis because while he was rehabing, we had Henry who inspite of injuries rushed for just 100 yds less than RW for the year inspite of missing 2 games.

Now enough of your side stepping by trying to create another Willis argument.

Back to my questions. Here are my questions ....

texans:

"Why didn't the texans trade for Shelton for a player and inherit his 3 million cap then? "

"How come no one wanted to get him at that price if he was even an above average LT? "

"the bills screwed up? The Cards released Henry. It would've been stupid to trade Henry if Shelton was going to be released anyways. Are you that clueless? If Shelton all that how come he isn't signed yet? How come nobody wanted to trade w/ the cards for his services?"

PS Expecially since you think Henry was great. You only trade a a GREAT player for another GREAT player. :shakeno:

Here's another question I added above:
"First of all no one here said he was great except you. You say he is great and he's not worth a 5th rd?
Puhhhhhhhhhhleasse. This all started because you were flapping your gums regarding the value of Henry. You are now babbling on about everything but Henry. I don't expect a Jills fan to come to their senses, but stop spewing your drivel all over this site. Spare us. The bottom line is that Henry is worth no more than a 5th round pick. End of story.

phinsforever said:
Puhhhhhhhhhhleasse. This all started because you were flapping your gums regarding the value of Henry. You are now babbling on about everything but Henry. I don't expect a Jills fan to come to their senses, but stop spewing your drivel all over this site. Spare us. The bottom line is that Henry is worth no more than a 5th round pick. End of story.
It all started about Shelton. Can't you read? Henry was brought in to the discussion because of Sally stating we blew a Shelton/Henry trade.

We shall see if Henry is worth more than a 5th. Last time I checked Donahoe is a very respected GM and you're not even a ball boy of any pro team.

Justasportsfan said:
What you would take is nothing more than your opinion. It doesn't make it fact.

If you think think Pittman was the reason why the Bucs won the sb, you need to relearn your football. I never said Henry is all that but if you think he's worth nothing more than a 5th, you're obviously an idiot. Gordon was taken for a 3rd. DUH!!!

Gordon was taken for a third by a team that was in utter turmoil, was suffering a rash of injuries at the RB position,and that was led by an incompetent GM. The chances of this happening again are slight to none. Hypothetically, if it did happen again to another team, the Jills may get a 4th. Realistically, they are getting no better than a fifth.

Justasportsfan said:
Once again , I never said Henry was great. Stop being stupid. Too late for that.

So where are my answers? None? Cmon, prove to us you're not an idiot since you act like you know more about the bills situation than I do.

can't your read...it said why the Texans may not have tried to get him before?

the draft also comes to play...some teams may have hoped to get a LT late but it may have not happened so now Shelton is an option...you sound like you know everything but you don't...I admit I don't but I don't say stupid $hit like...hey Shelton is no good now because McNally does not want him..that is idiotic...no doubt.

you don't know $hit...about what other teams tried to do behind the scenes to get him...all of a sudden more teams are after this guy but he's no good because McNally said so :roflmao:

You Homer.

Go Fins!!!

phinsforever said:
Gordon was taken for a third by a team that was in utter turmoil, was suffering a rash of injuries at the RB position,and that was led by an incompetent GM. The chances of this happening again are slight to none. Hypothetically, if it did happen again to another team, the Jills may get a 4th. Realistically, they are getting no better than a fifth.
Exactly, this is why the bills are holding on to Henry. What are the chances of another team ending up like the fins last year? The only reason why Henry's value isn't up there is because of the timing.

Now you're down to a 4th? :rolleyes: Back pedal.

Justasportsfan said:
It all started about Shelton. Can't you read? Henry was brought in to the discussion because of Sally stating we blew a Shelton/Henry trade.

We shall see if Henry is worth more than a 5th. Last time I checked Donahoe is a very respected GM and you're not even a ball boy of any pro team.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Donahoe respected????:roflmao: :roflmao: . The guy is a joke who suffers from verbal diarrhea. The only people eating up his words are Jills fans. I remember vividly what Donahoe and Jills fans said when Bledsoe was brought into the organisation. Since his arrival, every year Donahoe says the Jills are rebuilding. Don't Jills fans ever ask themselves : " That is strange....we were rebuilding last year....why do we need to rebuild again? If we are rebuilding it must mean that the first build was no good. Who built that team?". Your faith in Donahoe explains a lot about your assesments of Henry.
You did blow the trade with Shelton because you overvalued Henry. Shelton may not be a star, but the point is that neither is Henry. You already have a RB, but you have nobody at LT.

Sal Lisitano said:
can't your read...it said why the Texans may not have tried to get him before?

the draft also comes to play...some teams may have hoped to get a LT late but it may have not happened so now Shelton is an option...you sound like you know everything but you don't...I admit I don't but I don't say stupid $hit like...hey Shelton is no good now because McNally does not want him..that is idiotic...no doubt.

you don't know $hit...about what other teams tried to do behind the scenes to get him...all of a sudden more teams are after this guy but he's no good because McNally said so :roflmao:

You Homer.

Go Fins!!!
Still no answers? Thought so.

Sal, I've explained that "there could be a problem" meaning he wasn't worth 3 million/year plus Henry (or a player for other teams). Since other teams didn't trade for him means I am right. Everyone else waited for him to get realeased before they got interest in him. Not my fault you can't understand.

phinsforever said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Donahoe respected????:roflmao: :roflmao: . The guy is a joke who suffers from verbal diarrhea. The only people eating up his words are Jills fans. I remember vividly what Donahoe and Jills fans said when Bledsoe was brought into the organisation. Since his arrival, every year Donahoe says the Jills are rebuilding. Don't Jills fans ever ask themselves : " That is strange....we were rebuilding last year....why do we need to rebuild again? If we are rebuilding it must mean that the first build was no good. Who built that team?". Your faith in Donahoe explains a lot about your assesments of Henry.
You did blow the trade with Shelton because you overvalued Henry. Shelton may not be a star, but the point is that neither is Henry. You already have a RB, but you have nobody at LT.

Very clear...nice and simple...too bad he still does not get it. :shakeno:

Go Fins!!!

Justasportsfan said:
Exactly, this is why the bills are holding on to Henry. What are the chances of another team ending up like the fins last year? The only reason why Henry's value isn't up there is because of the timing.

Now you're down to a 4th? :rolleyes: Back pedal.
Slim to none,m which is what I posted. Agian, you are proving my point about Jills fans being delusional.

phinsforever said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Donahoe respected????:roflmao: :roflmao: . The guy is a joke who suffers from verbal diarrhea. The only people eating up his words are Jills fans. I remember vividly what Donahoe and Jills fans said when Bledsoe was brought into the organisation. Since his arrival, every year Donahoe says the Jills are rebuilding. Don't Jills fans ever ask themselves : " That is strange....we were rebuilding last year....why do we need to rebuild again? If we are rebuilding it must mean that the first build was no good. Who built that team?". Your faith in Donahoe explains a lot about your assesments of Henry. .
that's an opinion from a finfan. Of course in your eyes Donohoe sucks.

phinsforever said:
We shall have to wait and see who goes down at camp before anything. Yeah , we don't have an LT. Same crap finfans said last year about the fins having a better OL than ours. Look how it panned out. You had the worse OL. :rolleyes:

phinsforever said:
Slim to none,m which is what I posted. Agian, you are proving my point about Jills fans being delusional.
looks like the Titans are in contact w/ the bills since Brown has a broken arm. bet you didn't know that huh? The Lions the year before took Gary for a 4th from us, the fins get desperate and get Gordon for a 3rd and then you say slim to none. :shakeno:

Justasportsfan said:
Still no answers? Thought so.

Sal, I've explained that "there could be a problem" meaning he wasn't worth 3 million/year plus Henry (or a player for other teams). Since other teams didn't trade for him means I am right. Everyone else waited for him to get realeased before they got interest in him. Not my fault you can't understand.

all the answers are there...wtf...you can't read?

and actually you said...their MUST be something wrong....not could...you said MUST...not my fault you can't understand...you have not explained a damn thing...again you are always caught up in being right...no you aren't...not my fault you don't have common sense.

Go Fins!!!

Sal Lisitano said:
Very clear...nice and simple...too bad he still does not get it. :shakeno:

Go Fins!!!
still no answers? That's because you are cluless. Thanks for proving me right.

Sal Lisitano said:
all the answers are there...wtf...you can't read?

and actually you said...their MUST be something wrong....not could...you said MUST...not my fault you can't understand...you have not explained a damn thing...again you are always caught up in being right...no you aren't...not my fault you don't have common sense.

Go Fins!!!

"How come no one wanted to get him at that price if he was even an above average LT? "

"the bills screwed up? The Cards released Henry. It would've been stupid to trade Henry if Shelton was going to be released anyways. Are you that clueless? If Shelton all that how come he isn't signed yet? How come nobody wanted to trade w/ the cards for his services?"

where are the asnwers

Back
Top Bottom