LMFAO at Andy Levitre!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LMFAO at Andy Levitre!!

I'm pretty sure your the same troll that was here lasy year for about 3 weeks before the Bills imploded and nobody saw you again....

Is this seriously even a debate??

Miami has garbage WR's....
A garbage starting QB
0 injuries last yr
a horrible secondary
over rated rb's

All this equated to 4 more wins than the bills could muster...ironically we also won 4 more games within the division than the Bills did....can you please explain how the Bills are so much better, yet we win 4 more games.

Not to mention the fact that we had 40 new players on our roster. What's the Bills excuse???
Sure can, fluke. The Ravens proved you were a fluke.

The bills will finish 2009 with a better record than the fins. Bank on it.

Yea, and im pretty sure you diappeared for quite a while after the implosion....condisering how much longer you've been here and I've got more posts than you do.

This is a lot like arguing with jet fan...a lot of opinion, no fact.

Facts:

1) the dolphins won 4 more games than the Bills last season.
2) Pennington had much better stats than Edwards last year.
3) Ronnie Brown had more ypc last yr than Marshawn Lynch
4) Miamis horrid recieving corps had more recieving yards than Buffalos studs.
5) Baltimore had the 2nd best D in the lague last yr.
6) Miami had a new coach, gm, and 40 new players last year
7) Buffalo has been 7-9 consitantly. With the same coach and GM and not a huge player turnover rate.

When you come up with some actual facts, you can come back and talk. Until then, you might want to go back into the woodwork you were hiding in since week7 of last season.

This is a lot like arguing with jet fan...a lot of opinion, no fact.

Facts:

1) the dolphins won 4 more games than the Bills last season.
2) Pennington had much better stats than Edwards last year.
3) Ronnie Brown had more ypc last yr than Marshawn Lynch
4) Miamis horrid recieving corps had more recieving yards than Buffalos studs.
5) Baltimore had the 2nd best D in the lague last yr.
6) Miami had a new coach, gm, and 40 new players last year
7) Buffalo has been 7-9 consitantly. With the same coach and GM and not a huge player turnover rate.

When you come up with some actual facts, you can come back and talk. Until then, you might want to go back into the woodwork you were hiding in since week7 of last season.
Here's a fact. You got exposed for the lacking team you were in the playoffs. Fact, your meek offense can't compete with teams that are actually good.

Here's another one, anytime I say anything about the fins, you run to compare them to the bills instead of addressing the issue lol. The bills weren't a playoff team last year so how does comparing the fins to them make you look good? Especially when you compare the fins to team supposedly on their level, you know playoff teams, then the fins are sorely out of place. You guys know you couldn't compete with any of the other 5 AFC teams that made the playoffs last year lol.

I never said the bills were great. I'm laughing at how all of you overestimate the fins. They are a bad team that got lucky. They have no real talent lol. Bunch of overachieving one year wonders. Go back to your 1-15 season.

You are correct. We got exposed by the Ravens. Which I'm fine with. They destroyed our interior O-line that consited of 2 guys we signed off the street and a guy playing with a torn rotator cuff....

We totally blew up our roster last yr. Brought in a total of 47 new players. Most of them we ash and trash cast offs from other teams. Maybe it was a fluke, maybe it wasn't. That has yet to be seen.

Without a ton of injuries 1-15 won't happen. We get to play the Bills twice. Thats 2 wins there.

You are correct. We got exposed by the Ravens. Which I'm fine with. They destroyed our interior O-line that consited of 2 guys we signed off the street and a guy playing with a torn rotator cuff....

We totally blew up our roster last yr. Brought in a total of 47 new players. Most of them we ash and trash cast offs from other teams. Maybe it was a fluke, maybe it wasn't. That has yet to be seen.

Without a ton of injuries 1-15 won't happen. We get to play the Bills twice. Thats 2 wins there.
2009 was the first year you swept the bills in damn I can't even remember how long. Usually we're the ones sweeping you (recent past). So don't just chalk up two wins that easily.

2009 was the first year you swept the bills in damn I can't even remember how long. Usually we're the ones sweeping you (recent past). So don't just chalk up two wins that easily.

With the worst offensive line play Ive seen in years. The idea that your coach didn't think it would be a joke would lead me to believe your d=line isn't much better. We torched your secondary last yr....I'll chalk it up.

A fluke is a team starting the season 5-1 and talking playoffs only to be exposed and go 2-8 the rest of the way. A talented team is a team who can recover from an 0-2 start to go 11-3 the rest of the year and win the division title, dethroning the Patriots.

Anybody who thinks last year was a fluke is dense. If you want a fluke year, look at 2007, not 2008. That year happened because of injuries, and extremely poor coaching.

To think the Bills are better then Miami is laughable. Who is your coach again? Dick "one winning season ever" Jauron.

A fluke is a team starting the season 5-1 and talking playoffs only to be exposed and go 2-8 the rest of the way. A talented team is a team who can recover from an 0-2 start to go 11-3 the rest of the year and win the division title, dethroning the Patriots.

Anybody who thinks last year was a fluke is dense. If you want a fluke year, look at 2007, not 2008. That year happened because of injuries, and extremely poor coaching.

To think the Bills are better then Miami is laughable. Who is your coach again? Dick "one winning season ever" Jauron.

I do think Buffalo would have won the 1st Dolphin's game last year if Jauron wasnt such an idiot. He played McGee all game against Ginn even though McGee couldnt move his leg fully.

Even with McGee playing on one leg we should have won, I think we were winning 16-7 in the 3rd quarter, no excuse to lose that game.

Back
Top Bottom