Locked On Dolphins' Kyle Crabbs Final Dolphins Big Board - 2024 Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locked On Dolphins' Kyle Crabbs Final Dolphins Big Board - 2024 Draft

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
He did this ranking based on who he thinks fits the best for us. It's sortable. Some things like BTJ being a third round will instantly stand out. But, he knows his stuff, so good to have on tap as a resource later this week.

Krabbs really doesn't like Brian Thomas Jr. Has him as the 10th best WR and a 2nd round value and #48 on his big board
I think he wanted us to stay away from injured guys at 21 and 55, at least that's what I got from his podcast. I think he, like me, is a bit shell-shocked from the brutal injury bug season we had l; last year.

I think he wanted us to stay away from injured guys at 21 and 55, at least that's what I got from his podcast. I think he, like me, is a bit shell-shocked from the brutal injury bug season we had l; last year.

For once, I’d like to see us get into the playoffs relatively healthy like the 49ers, KC, Baltimore type teams.

Krabbs really doesn't like Brian Thomas Jr. Has him as the 10th best WR and a 2nd round value and #48 on his big board
That really stood out to me. Also Ben Sinnott as a borderline 1st rounder. I think he could be a Miami target at 55. Most mocks have him in the 3rd round.

But, it's nice to see different opinions.

He did this ranking based on who he thinks fits the best for us. It's sortable. Some things like BTJ being a third round will instantly stand out. But, he knows his stuff, so good to have on tap as a resource later this week.

This list.....
Vine Wtf GIF

That really stood out to me. Also Ben Sinnott as a borderline 1st rounder. I think he could be a Miami target at 55. Most mocks have him in the 3rd round.

But, it's nice to see different opinions.
He has them ranked in terms of fitting for us. A key piece is how much he thinks they’ll contribute this season. He outlines it all in his newest podcast.

Back
Top Bottom