Locked On Dolphins' Kyle Crabbs Final Dolphins Big Board - 2024 Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locked On Dolphins' Kyle Crabbs Final Dolphins Big Board - 2024 Draft

He has them ranked in terms of fitting for us. A key piece is how much he thinks they’ll contribute this season. He outlines it all in his newest podcast.
Let's just say, I'm happy he's not running this team.

Do you know a better Dolphin analyst? His Xs & Is knowledge, as well as his player research, is superior to any Dolphin centric podcast I have seen.

He works for the Dolphins right? He is now in the facility, the media dept?

He works for the Dolphins right? He is now in the facility, the media dept?
No. I think you are referring to Travis Wingfield.

Kyle does have press credentials for the Phins, but does not work for the organization.

He also appears on WQAM from time to time.

I think he wanted us to stay away from injured guys at 21 and 55, at least that's what I got from his podcast. I think he, like me, is a bit shell-shocked from the brutal injury bug season we had l; last year.
Why does he have Payton Wilson at 12 on this board then?

Why is Caleb Williams 7th? That doesn't make any sense. He's the best QB in the draft. I feel like he's prospect #1 on every team's board outside of the chiefs and Bills.

Payton Wilson ahead of Brock Bowers?????? come on now. I can't take this list seriously

Why is Caleb Williams 7th? That doesn't make any sense. He's the best QB in the draft. I feel like he's prospect #1 on every team's board outside of the chiefs and Bills.

Payton Wilson ahead of Brock Bowers?????? come on now. I can't take this list seriously
He’s 7th in rating. He’s not the best player. Just the best QB.

Back
Top Bottom