Loco's Thread For Miami Visitors - #1 Best Seller!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Loco's Thread For Miami Visitors - #1 Best Seller!!

This one can. What are the questions?
Going to the last gane against Buffalo. In terms of stadium seats, I understand it's not desirable to sit on the visitor side due to the heat. Since the game is in January I assume this is not an issue. Are there any glare issues sitting on the visitor side? Is it just me or are the resale tickets slightly cheaper on the visitor side? That being said what are the best sections with a budget of $500-$600 a seat? Are Ticketmaster and Stubhub the only trusted sites to purchase?

Going to the last gane against Buffalo. In terms of stadium seats, I understand it's not desirable to sit on the visitor side due to the heat. Since the game is in January I assume this is not an issue. Are there any glare issues sitting on the visitor side? Is it just me or are the resale tickets slightly cheaper on the visitor side? That being said what are the best sections with a budget of $500-$600 a seat? Are Ticketmaster and Stubhub the only trusted sites to purchase?
If the visitors side is more affordable enough to warrant, you should have few issues being over there in January.

So we hit Toni Sushi last night in South Beach and can't rave enough about that place. Great food, ambiance and the service was impeccable. Nobu level food and service for half the price.

@Fin-Loco , my cohorts here with me were speaking Spanish with a couple of our drivers and a few of them (from Cuba) recommended Havana 1957 for great Cuban food. I had another place I personally like but they wanna try this place. Eaten there? Thoughts?

So we hit Toni Sushi last night in South Beach and can't rave enough about that place. Great food, ambiance and the service was impeccable. Nobu level food and service for half the price.

@Fin-Loco , my cohorts here with me were speaking Spanish with a couple of our drivers and a few of them (from Cuba) recommended Havana 1957 for great Cuban food. I had another place I personally like but they wanna try this place. Eaten there? Thoughts?
I’ve been to Havana a couple times. Seems overly commercial and over priced. I highly recommend La Carettas or if you don’t want to leave the beach Puerto Sagua though it is a diner kinda setting but hyper legit. I’d go to La Carettas right now if I could.

@Kdawg954 added some great info about tail gaiting and parking at the stadium. I included it below.

The average season ticket holder has a Yellow pass, that is the most common pass to be close to the stadium. When season ticket holders sell tickets, they often include a Yellow pass which is a nice perk. Solid tailgating happens in Yellow. Those lots typically only require you to cross the street to get in to the orange lot area. Orange Lot is where the high visibility tailgating happens. You'll see a lot of the more popular Twitter Dolfans there and its pretty live with music. Those lots get passed down from generation to generation for longtime season ticket holders. Waiting list is years to get one. There is no assigned parking for yellow or orange (although if you are foreign to Orange lot, long timers will tell you if you are posted in a spot of somebody that's a long timer (unlikely because they get their when the gates open usually).

Resale pricing for Yellow this game seems to be running between $100 to $200, and Orange Lot seems to be running $200+.

Dolphins sell offsite parking for $25 in advance. They claim there is no tailgating but trust me, people tailgate there all the time. Its not nearly as nice because its designed to jam pack cars in there and its a good 20 minute walk to get to the front of the stadium.

What I did last year for the Xmas day game was do a Twitter Meetup with a guy selling an orange pass. $100 bucks, no brainer really. But I did have a cheaper Yellow pass I purchased just in case and resold that as soon as I got the orange. Then a group of like 14 of us just met up at my SUV. Some parked offsite, some ubered, we just needed one primary spot in a prime area. There was plenty of room.

So maybe consider that option.
Can you show up 4 hours before the game and get into a lot where you can tailgate? I know we have done this in the past, but I see different reports around the yellow lots being CASH lots or having to have a pass to get into the lot?

Can you show up 4 hours before the game and get into a lot where you can tailgate? I know we have done this in the past, but I see different reports around the yellow lots being CASH lots or having to have a pass to get into the lot?
Best tailgate is Orange which you either buy with your season tickets or scalp from a reputable ticket broker, they run roughly $200-$250 depending on the game.

If you have friends tailgating you can park elsewhere and walk in 4 hours before kickoff. There is also a company that sells access to their tailgate, Tailgreeter. I have no personal experience with them so they might be great or not so good.

Best tailgate is Orange which you either buy with your season tickets or scalp from a reputable ticket broker, they run roughly $200-$250 depending on the game.

If you have friends tailgating you can park elsewhere and walk in 4 hours before kickoff. There is also a company that sells access to their tailgate, Tailgreeter. I have no personal experience with them so they might be great or not so good.
Thanks, so the previous CASH lots (yellow) are no longer drive up and park and tailgate? Last time we were there was 5 years back. We paid the $50, parked in the first row (right next to a large hedge then a road and then the Orange lots I assume). We were able to tailgate there and had a good time. I would buy a pass if it was digital and I didn't have to worry about it getting mailed and all that nonsense.

Thanks, so the previous CASH lots (yellow) are no longer drive up and park and tailgate? Last time we were there was 5 years back. We paid the $50, parked in the first row (right next to a large hedge then a road and then the Orange lots I assume). We were able to tailgate there and had a good time. I would buy a pass if it was digital and I didn't have to worry about it getting mailed and all that nonsense.
I assume from the map we have always been in lot 1 or 2 and paid on the spot (last time there 2018 though).

I can't seem to delete or edit, from the look of a map - I would suggest we were in yellow lot 10 in the past.

With the new Tennis, F1 and training facility a lot of the parking has disappeared.

If I remember correctly, yellow lots are no longer cash lots and are also limited to season ticket holders. My son picked up season tickets last year and was not even able to get yellow parking. He is stuck with gray parking (no tailgating) until seniority and cancellations kick in.

With the new Tennis, F1 and training facility a lot of the parking has disappeared.

If I remember correctly, yellow lots are no longer cash lots and are also limited to season ticket holders. My son picked up season tickets last year and was not even able to get yellow parking. He is stuck with gray parking (no tailgating) until seniority and cancellations kick in.
Thanks - I see the new tennis and training facility now (not even up on google maps). That would have been where we were in that yellow Cash lot in the past. I guess I will bite the bullet and buy one. Yellow look to be digital and orange only hangers on StubHub. I don't mind paying if we have to.

Back
Top Bottom