Loco's Thread For Miami Visitors - #1 Best Seller!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Loco's Thread For Miami Visitors - #1 Best Seller!!

With the new Tennis, F1 and training facility a lot of the parking has disappeared.

If I remember correctly, yellow lots are no longer cash lots and are also limited to season ticket holders. My son picked up season tickets last year and was not even able to get yellow parking. He is stuck with gray parking (no tailgating) until seniority and cancellations kick in.
When we went last year from out of town, we were able to get a yellow lot with a single game. Man, it was still one hell of a hike, though.

Thanks - I ended up buying a Yellow pass (with the exchange it was still expensive in Canadian for the Monday nighter) and it says YELLO2 on it. There was no option to buy specific lots in yellow, I think we have been in 10 in the past and plan to go there. Not even sure where YELLO2 is...

Thanks - I ended up buying a Yellow pass (with the exchange it was still expensive in Canadian for the Monday nighter) and it says YELLO2 on it. There was no option to buy specific lots in yellow, I think we have been in 10 in the past and plan to go there. Not even sure where YELLO2 is...
I don’t think the number really matters. I went to Titans game and had YELLO1. I parked in yellow lot 15 and had no issues.

Wife and I will be flying in on a red eye on the Friday before the Bills game. We’ll be at the airport around 8:30 am. Any recommendations for a place to grab breakfast? Preferably near the beach if it’s close enough.

Travelling over for the bills game next week from Scotland, staying at the fontainbleu in Miami beach, been keeping an eye on tickets but they are just rising to silly levels

Anyone recommend best site as I know sometimes the local sites are cheaper than those abroad, looking for 2 tickets

Wife and I will be flying in on a red eye on the Friday before the Bills game. We’ll be at the airport around 8:30 am. Any recommendations for a place to grab breakfast? Preferably near the beach if it’s close enough.
Big Pink in Miami Beach is next level. Don't go to News Cafe. Just an overpriced tourist trap.

I already booked a trip to Miami for wild card weekend. The plan was to attend my first ever home Dolphins game (and the playoffs to boot). We're going to Miami if they win the division or not. But if we complete the collapse and have to play in Kansas City, are there any fantastic Dolphins bars in Miami Beach that the wife and I could go to watch the game? Or maybe they'll still have something at the stadium?

Anyone know of a good sports bar in Miami beach to catch the heat @ phoenix tonight ?

Oops sorry. Missed this. There's an Irish bar in SOBE, Finnegan's on 12th and Washington that's always decent.
Ended up in Finnegan's funnily enough

Buzzing for tonight, head up to grand plaza for 5pm and get some of the pre match atmosphere

Any tips for pre match and/or getting Uber back to Miami beach after game appreciated

Ended up in Finnegan's funnily enough

Buzzing for tonight, head up to grand plaza for 5pm and get some of the pre match atmosphere

Any tips for pre match and/or getting Uber back to Miami beach after game appreciated
Grab breakfast at Big Pink. Seems like it's far easier at walking across post game to Wal Mart and getting an uber from there as opposed to in the stadium. Personally, I would get an uber to the Twin Peaks in Davie and do my pre tailgate drinking there. Then Uber to the stadium about 90 mins out. Unless you planned to tailgate.

Travelling over for the bills game next week from Scotland, staying at the fontainbleu in Miami beach, been keeping an eye on tickets but they are just rising to silly levels

Anyone recommend best site as I know sometimes the local sites are cheaper than those abroad, looking for 2 tickets
Meanwhile enjoy. Fellow Scotsman here. Grandfather was from Ayrshire.

Back
Top Bottom