Logan Ryan whining after a loss | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logan Ryan whining after a loss

Funny. Reminds me of a flag football championship I won a few years back. During the second half we literally ran the same play every play. Wide 6, turn around. 8 yards a play every time. The other team was talking so much smack, they even knew the play, but we said we'll run it until you stop us. Still have the t-shirt from that ship but spent the money quickly that night at the bar.

Also, if you're losing and your team is in the NFCE then you have no right to throw shade. That conference is beyond bad

Tua is starting to make players frustrated and jealous. This is the 2nd/3rd player in the past few weeks to make whiny comments about his play. Its unusual to hear these types of comments. Gotta wonder why these players feel empowered to speak out about Tua?

I am kind of tired of the short plays too but if it translates into wins I am ok with it . The fact that these millionaires are complaining about it is relatively funny to me

Tua is starting to make players frustrated and jealous. This is the 2nd/3rd player in the past few weeks to make whiny comments about his play. Its unusual to hear these types of comments. Gotta wonder why these players feel empowered to speak out about Tua?
I honestly think it's also due to his personality/faith/humbleness/squeaky clean nature.

I think he's not "hard" enough for those "real" ballers. They think they can bully him.

I am kind of tired of the short plays too but if it translates into wins I am ok with it . The fact that these millionaires are complaining about it is relatively funny to me
Going back to Jakeem Grant's gem last year, it seems our receivers drop half or more of his long throws.

Back
Top Bottom