Logan Ryan whining after a loss | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logan Ryan whining after a loss

I think Logan Ryan is basing this on game tape he's watched over the last week. Is it sour grapes? Sure. But he's not making some great revelation that plenty of us didn't notice from the Carolina game.

Listened to Logan's response. Didn't seem to me like anything but joking around. Also not sure he was saying that Tua was throwing two yard passes -- he said 'like Tua, I'm a lefty and I can throw two yards passes to the left'. Could simply have been saying that both he and Tua are lefties and in a self depreciative way was saving he could throw two yard passes if he was an emergency QB.

I love all these defenders trying to use the old media talking points to berate Tua after him and our defense kick their ***

Someone post the yards in the air avg to Mr. Ryan's account, I don't have social media.
I don't get it, even with the media saying this. Like Tua seems like such a nice dude. I'm not hating on baker mayfield, but I could maybe see if Tua had an attitude like Mayfield, but from what I've seen from ppl who know Tua, say he's a good dude

Listened to Logan's response. Didn't seem to me like anything but joking around. Also not sure he was saying that Tua was throwing two yard passes -- he said 'like Tua, I'm a lefty and I can throw two yards passes to the left'. Could simply have been saying that both he and Tua are lefties and in a self depreciative way was saving he could throw two yard passes if he was an emergency QB.
If he doesn’t want to have his comments regarding Tua seen as a dig at Tua. Perhaps he should just not say anything.
‘For some reason Tua still isn’t getting a lot of respect around the league but I remember when Drew Brees was let go by the Chargers and only the Dolphins and Saints had any interest in signing him.

In a few years Tua will be one of the best QB’s in the league and all the Tua Naysayers will look like fools.

Tua is starting to make players frustrated and jealous. This is the 2nd/3rd player in the past few weeks to make whiny comments about his play. Its unusual to hear these types of comments. Gotta wonder why these players feel empowered to speak out about Tua?
It's a type of offense that when it works it takes time off clock. Gets their defense tured and it rests ours. It's amazing that it works, not every qb can pull this off. Ask briskett

I think Logan Ryan is basing this on game tape he's watched over the last week. Is it sour grapes? Sure. But he's not making some great revelation that plenty of us didn't notice from the Carolina game.
If that "revelation" gleaned is that Tua inspires his teammates, is deadly accurate, is responsible for helping his receiver set new rookie franchise records, has poise in the pocket and steps up when required, then Ryan is correct.

Again, I think people might be taking offense here when it was just a joke. Hell, our board has talked for two years that Tua doesn't throw downfield....and now people are offended by what Logan Ryan said off the cuff?
This is actually good to see. People starting to defend Tua on here instead of bashing him.

His comments were certainly a half hearted dig at Tua, but there is more context to what he said. Glennon was diagnosed with a concussion post game. With Jones potentially sidelined as well, they could be down to Fromm as the only QB on the roster. When asked about the QB situation he said (paraphrased) that he was a lefty QB in high school and that he could throw 2 yard passes to his left (like Tua) as well. It is what it is. Tua had some nice mid range passes yesterday that were dropped otherwise he would have been over 80% and 300+ yards.

His comments were certainly a half hearted dig at Tua, but there is more context to what he said. Glennon was diagnosed with a concussion post game. With Jones potentially sidelined as well, they could be down to Fromm as the only QB on the roster. When asked about the QB situation he said (paraphrased) that he was a lefty QB in high school and that he could throw 2 yard passes to his left (like Tua) as well. It is what it is. Tua had some nice mid range passes yesterday that were dropped otherwise he would have been over 80% and 300+ yards.
You mean the intel guy?

Back
Top Bottom