London Game in September. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

London Game in September.

guatemalanfan

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
HEY, this is probably the wrong part of the forum (please move if it is) but I wanted to see if someone else is going to the game in London.

I am flying over there from Luxembourg and basically will be the whole weekend there and probably will go to all the activities surrounding this.

Theres a few of us going. One or two of the yanks as well afaik

Miami owns the Raiders so you should have no problem leaving that game drunk and satisfied. :up:

We bloody better lol london is one of the most expensive cities in the universe.

im taking my better half for the weekend and with tickets, flights, some touristy stuff and hotels its pushing around the £800 mark atm :/ could get a week in spain for the two of us for that price nvm 2 days in london lol

If we dont win I will not be impressed.

Tho I did treat myself to club level seats lol

They should win that one... they won't be playing in sun life!!

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

I'll be there as well. I bought the "season" ticket and am paying for the trip by selling the tickets from the Dallas/JAX and ATL/DET games (only have to fly from Germany though).

I'm going I also bought club Wembley tickets at £150 each with hotel and transport I'm pushing the £600 or $950 mark already before any food or drink I think it would be cheaper to fly to miami and back for a game?

We bloody better lol london is one of the most expensive cities in the universe.

im taking my better half for the weekend and with tickets, flights, some touristy stuff and hotels its pushing around the £800 mark atm :/ could get a week in spain for the two of us for that price nvm 2 days in london lol

If we dont win I will not be impressed.

Tho I did treat myself to club level seats lol

You obviously haven't been to Sweden or any of the other Scandinavian countries.

London is cheap compared to over there - one pint on average converts to about £6-£9. :crazy:

[tweet]489378535132254208[/tweet]

cant wait, im sitting in that middle tier just under the scoreboard but slightly to the right.... coincidentally I also have a spare ticket I will sell cheap if anyone wants it lol

Wembley is an awesome stadium, its just a shame the grass isnt well suited to NFL games and playing NFL games on it ruins the surface for ages afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
10526060_10152300244869611_3816999892137-1.jpg

As a United fan I very much approve!

I'll be there suckas! has anyone else bought their tickets on StubHubUK? They're supposed to email them to me and they better get here before I leave on my trip to the UK! Anyone know when they get mailed?

I'll be there suckas! has anyone else bought their tickets on StubHubUK? They're supposed to email them to me and they better get here before I leave on my trip to the UK! Anyone know when they get mailed?

Well ticketmaster dont send them out til like 2 weeks before the game. So I presume that means someone is selling you their tickets? So they wont get them til then so ul get them sometime between the game and 2 weeks before it

Back
Top Bottom