London Game in September. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

London Game in September.

Looking forward to it! I'll only be in London for the Sunday and following drunken-hazed night with a couple of friends.. London's too expensive for students.

I'll be there suckas! has anyone else bought their tickets on StubHubUK? They're supposed to email them to me and they better get here before I leave on my trip to the UK! Anyone know when they get mailed?

Bought two club level seats from StubHubUK.

Also concerned that they won't be here in time.

better block mack...although i'm not sure if the raidas plan is to play him at sam the first 2 downs before letting him rush on the edge on 3rd down...but i do know that he's much better at this stage playing on the los than off of it...there's hesitation in his game that will take time to weed out if they ask him to do things other than go forward...and with that kids explosive qualities and strength in his hands i'd be telling that cat to hunt the qb as much as possible

does anybody want to get together for the fan rally and all of this stuff that will be going on in London during the weekend?!

does anybody want to get together for the fan rally and all of this stuff that will be going on in London during the weekend?!

What day is that? the Saturday? And its in central London right? im getting into London about 5 on the Saturday. I have no clue how to get around London but il have a go at finding it if its on the Saturday night.

NFL UK organise a big tailgate on gameday, would be cool to have a fh meetup at that. Some of the beatwriters were talking about going drinking with the UK fin fans on the saturday as well/

If you guys let me know where everything is happening I can give you a heads up on what transport to get, where etc

Haven't seen anything yet for this year but here's a link to last years http://www.nfluk.com/fan-rally

I would suspect it will be in the same place Trafalgar Square which in the centre of town and accessible from all angles.

If I see anything I'll post it, but other posters will probably beat me to it

and if you need any advise/help in all things London - just shout.

Im staying in Ealing in the premier inn (I think its ealing) apparently the bus to Wemlby leaves from the hotel front door every 5 mins... which could be handy

Any idea if its easy to get around central London from Ealing pat?

Im staying in Ealing in the premier inn (I think its ealing) apparently the bus to Wemlby leaves from the hotel front door every 5 mins... which could be handy

Any idea if its easy to get around central London from Ealing pat?

yup..very easy for you.....walk up the road from your hotel to Ealing Broadway station and you take the Underground central line (the red one) into Bond Street, Tottenham Court Road etc - takes about 20-30mins. Or you could take the Overland train and get to Paddington station in roughly 9mins - but that's not where the central london pubs & bars are.

Ealing to central London is easy.

Central Line [Red One] goes direct to west end and then the city, i.e. financial district. Here's the Tube Map. Ealing is at the start of the Central Line in the West [left hand side of the map]

From there, you have options to get to Trafalgar Sq.
1. Get off at Oxford Circus and walk down Regent St.
2. Change at OC and get Bakerloo [Brown Line] and go south one stop to Picadilly Circus and then walk from there
3. Change at Tottenham Court Road to get Northern Line [black one] south to Charing Cross and you're practically there

There's other variations but I think you get the point.

Taking the bus from Ealing to Wembley I think is the number 83. Will take about 45 mins on an average day so I would plan for double that on game day - just to be on the safe side.

Anything else, let me know

Back
Top Bottom