Look at these Pansies in Jacksonville | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at these Pansies in Jacksonville

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Jaguars practice at night to escape the heat

I hate the Jaguars to begin with. That entire region did not have sufficient demographics to demand an NFL team. Not to mention it converted a lot of Dolphin faithful because of location. But, come on man! They're practicing at night under lights? That is so lame. I hope they don't get their pretty little pedicures dirty.

The Dolphins might have their problems but at least they have enough sense to practice in the heat and the rain because it simulates 1 pm games in September which is probaly why we win so many.

I know we're al Phins fans but I had to show you how prissy other teams can be. Meanwhile, the Dolphin are all man baby! Anyone whos a little gender confused will figure it out really quickly after they try to smack Seau on the a$$!

I like the idea I live by Jax and went to training camp a lot last year because I can't attend Miami's

jesusfreak26 said:
I like the idea I live by Jax and went to training camp a lot last year because I can't attend Miami's
No, its not a good idea at all. I play high school football in Tampa and trust me, 2 starit hours of running(our conditioning is hardest in the county, and up there in the state) isnt easy at all when its 95 degrees out. But it all payys in the end durring games. Why would the Pats practice in the heat, or the Dolphins in cold, it wouldnt make sense to practice in something tht u wont b using much in the season.

Thats why the hot-climate in Florida helps the teams out. Visiting teams generally aren't used to the hot weather. Jacksonville may be hurting their chances, but I assume they know what they're doing. They can't be doft enough to mess up any chance they have at being a good club.

Current Conditions for West Palm Beach, FL (33407)

Free Trial: 3x Faster Radar Updates & No Ads!

94°F
Mostly Cloudy Feels Like
97°F

Miami Heatwave

RICKYSABEAST said:
The Dolphins might have their problems but at least they have enough sense to practice in the heat and the rain because it simulates 1 pm games in September which is probaly why we win so many.
And lose so many later in the season because they've lost so much weight and stamina.

Because some Dolphin fans have to put down other teams in order to convince themselves they are superior?

RICKYSABEAST said:

I hate the Jaguars to begin with. That entire region did not have sufficient demographics to demand an NFL team. Not to mention it converted a lot of Dolphin faithful because of location. But, come on man! They're practicing at night under lights? That is so lame. I hope they don't get their pretty little pedicures dirty.

I know we're al Phins fans but I had to show you how prissy other teams can be. Meanwhile, the Dolphin are all man baby! Anyone whos a little gender confused will figure it out really quickly after they try to smack Seau on the a$$!

The Dolphins have night practices too. One thing, it's also good to practice at night especially when you play at night sometimes. The lights are a little different than in the day. If you go back the last couple of years, Miami has had some practices at night.

Well, during training camp, do we practice during the middle of the afternoon? If I remember correctly, practice during TC is early in the morning and late in the afternoon. What the Jags are doing isn't a horrible idea because by practicing at night, their team would be fresher. I think it is a good idea to practice in the sun to get used to the heat since we play in that, but what the Jags are doing isn't that bad of an idea. I wouldn't call them "pansies" for doing that.

RICKYSABEAST said:

I know we're al Phins fans but I had to show you how prissy other teams can be. Meanwhile, the Dolphin are all man baby! Anyone whos a little gender confused will fi
gure it out really quickly after they try to smack Seau on the a$$!
They had problems in training camp before regarding heat stroke and some players had to go to the hospital. They are looking out for their players, not being prissy. Haven't you ever heard of Corey Stringer?

finphan said:
They had problems in training camp before regarding heat stroke and some players had to go to the hospital. They are looking out for their players, not being prissy. Haven't you ever heard of Corey Stringer?

I don't want to hear the heat stroke deal, these guys are adults, I'm not showing no heart. But these guys need to know their limits, and know to drink enough water. You NEED to hyrdate yourself.

I think teams should practice in the heat, practicing at night once in a while. They shouldn't make it easier on themselves by practicing at night, because their games are going to be at 1:00 or 4:00 unless they are the sunday night or monday night game.

I cant think of anything to say on this one.We are really scraping the barrel.Who cares what another NFL team not in our division or even our league does for practice.We dont know.Maybe it has something to do with stadium availability,practicing for night games,closeness to bars,that there is nothing else do to at nights and yes to avoid health problems.The nights are also pretty hot and muggy so they still have an advantage over rivals coming from the snow belt.

Back
Top Bottom