Look at these Pansies in Jacksonville | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at these Pansies in Jacksonville

JPhinfan86 said:
Apparently you don't pick up on sarcasm too well. :lol: I know for a fact that two-a-days in the heat made night games seem like a breeze. Me losing focus on the plays in practice wasn't a big deal, I knew the playbook in and out and was ready come game time. The exposure to the heat is what did the trick, just spacing it out was the key (avoiding heat exhaustion).

Yea I suck lol :roflmao:

Jacksonville is a fairly good sized city, I think they're big enough. They haven't stolen fin fans I assure you. When Miami came to town last year, the Jags barely had any home field advantage if any. The cheers were just as loud for a dolphin big play.

They don't play teams from the far north like we do. The hot weather isn't really a factor in their games. At least not as far as giving them a big advantage.

muscle979 said:
Jacksonville is a fairly good sized city, I think they're big enough. They haven't stolen fin fans I assure you. When Miami came to town last year, the Jags barely had any home field advantage if any. The cheers were just as loud for a dolphin big play.

They don't play teams from the far north like we do. The hot weather isn't really a factor in their games. At least not as far as giving them a big advantage.
This is the best explanation yet.You do what you have to do.The cold games are not as important to them.We should be so lucky.

I know what you mean about JaX and the fins.I did my post-grad at UF and the Fins are as big as the Bucs,Jags or even the Falcons.

The Fins have the mystique that the Jags or Bucs have not built up yet.

Williams34Phins said:
Yea I suck lol :roflmao:
It's cool. I can tell you know what two-a-days are like and how they make games feel like a cake walk. Almost like how in track when you practice by running with weights on your ankles, then take them off and you feel like you're floating. :lol:

JPhinfan86 said:
It's cool. I can tell you know what two-a-days are like and how they make games feel like a cake walk. Almost like how in track when you practice by running with weights on your ankles, then take them off and you feel like you're floating. :lol:

Heh, cool man. Yea your right about the track thing, I wasn't on the track team, but I did that for football lol.

Williams34Phins said:
Heh, cool man. Yea your right about the track thing, I wasn't on the track team, but I did that for football lol.
Yea, freshman year I competeted in the 400 meter hurdles. Sophomore year I practiced with the long distance team....their exact regiment, but only I didn't compete. I did it all as football training like you said.

Back
Top Bottom