Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

yeah thats a good idea but what city is the last place you guys went to and someone send me a message how to get there or the number or email address to the place and hopefull make it there and watch the dolphins kick ***

dolphins541399 said:
yeah thats a good idea but what city is the last place you guys went to and someone send me a message how to get there or the number or email address to the place and hopefull make it there and watch the dolphins kick ***

All the info has been sent to you!!!

I think I'll be able to make it. Need to see if I can get someone to baby sit. If not then I might just bring her.

Nice

Amars said:
I think I'll be able to make it. Need to see if I can get someone to baby sit. If not then I might just bring her.

Will your daughter also be wearing Dolphins gear? And what's her name, Amars?

Not sure yet if I will make it on Sunday. I am about 75% likely to make it, but need to see if I can switch another obligation first.

B.

Calling all L.A. Fin fans this Sunday were meeting again:
Looking for the following Fans to meet up with us:

Smoke
OG54
Dolphins 541399
Finole
AmericanMoose84
The Future
VMarcilfan
LAMiamiFan
TrojanFin

Check in if you can make it.

dolphins541399 said:
ay thanks to all of you that are patient with me and yeah im down to go sunday what time

Game starts at 10:00am, try to get there a little early, maybe 9:30am.

But, if your late or don't show this time. You buy drinks all around!!! LOL

Bpk said:
Will your daughter also be wearing Dolphins gear? And what's her name, Amars?

Not sure yet if I will make it on Sunday. I am about 75% likely to make it, but need to see if I can switch another obligation first.

B.

I having a hard time finding gear for her now. She has a marino jersey but it doesnt fit her anymore. Her name is Marley. Here is a pic of her with a signed ball by dolphins players. :D We were at the hilton in San Fran 2yrs ago when the fins played there. Lucky for us they were staying at our hotel.

So its at Grunions again?
how the atmosphere? was it mostly us dolphin fans last week?
And hows the TV setups? do they show other games? Thats very important to me for Fantasy purposes :lol:

yeha thats a bad *** ball you have what names did you get and yeah ill try my hardest to show up my cars been acting funny lately thats why i didnt make it last year

Back
Top Bottom