Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

americanmoose84 said:
Im out. I have to work.

Aw, man. That sucks. You'll miss out on that breakfast burrito.

What sort of work do you do on Sunday mornings, Moose?

Oh, and by the way, guys, for the Pats Oct. 8th game, I may have to watfch the game up in Santa Monica at a sports bar called the Shack. I have an event to attend between 12noon and 3pm so to make sure I can watch the end of the game I have to stay close to where the event is happening. I've also heard that the Shack is a great sports bar with awesome wings, so I'll try it out and let you know. (apparently it's a philly eagles bar 1st, but when eagles aren;t playing the phins are on).

Anyways, see you tomorrow for the Texans.

We better win, or or... hell, I don;t know.

Amars, bring our good luck charm again.

Damn, that sucks MOOSE. Hey BPK get there early to get the spot, and wear the same shirt :wink: And yes Amars bring the good luck charm.

See you guys 2morrow.

like im sayin my cars acting funny lately so im gonna try no promise's thou and thanks icephine so keeping in touch

ok im in

im assuming we're the only dolphin fans there, so i'll be looking for the table with agua and orange??

Bpk said:
Aw, man. That sucks. You'll miss out on that breakfast burrito.

What sort of work do you do on Sunday mornings, Moose?
Ha Ha. I work at Uhaul as a Storage Manager. Damn customers wanting service on a Sunday.:fire:

Ok, time to plan for the Patriots game, who's in and who's out???????

If, I am not working, I am in.

icephinfan said:
Ok, time to plan for the Patriots game, who's in and who's out???????

If, I am not working, I am in.

im out since you and Bpk are bad luck! :lol:

or was it me? :boohoo:

Anyways im out since i wont be around.
Nice meeting you two

im out. It to depressing to watch them play. Until they show me something I rather stay home and watch it on my CPU.

Watching the game

Okay, this time I am going with a chenage of venue.

I'll be watching the game at a place called The Shack, in Santa Monica. They are mainly an Eagles place, but the Eagles game doesn't strat til 1:00pm PST.

I'll be there for 9:30am when they open to secure a table and a TV for the Phins game. I don't think I'll be able to get audio of the game there because they show a lot of games at once (so be warned, in case you consider showing up).

For anyone intersted in heading there, here's the info:

The Shack

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/11557633
2518 Wilshire Blvd (Cross Street: 25th Street)
Santa Monica, CA 90403View Map
(310) 449-1171

Wish us all luck this weekend. It's the last chance this season has. If we lose, it's al about making it "respectable" and "building towards next year".

Go Phins!!!!!!!

vmarcilfan75 said:
ok im in

im assuming we're the only dolphin fans there, so i'll be looking for the table with agua and orange??

btw why is JT taking a poop in your sig?

Bpk said:
Okay, this time I am going with a chenage of venue.

I'll be watching the game at a place called The Shack, in Santa Monica. They are mainly an Eagles place, but the Eagles game doesn't strat til 1:00pm PST.

I'll be there for 9:30am when they open to secure a table and a TV for the Phins game. I don't think I'll be able to get audio of the game there because they show a lot of games at once (so be warned, in case you consider showing up).

For anyone intersted in heading there, here's the info:

The Shack

http://losangeles.citysearch.com/profile/11557633
2518 Wilshire Blvd (Cross Street: 25th Street)
Santa Monica, CA 90403View Map
(310) 449-1171

Wish us all luck this weekend. It's the last chance this season has. If we lose, it's al about making it "respectable" and "building towards next year".

Go Phins!!!!!!!

There's a lot more than one of them(Shack(s) spread out over SoCal area) cool little bars though.I can't make this one Bpk,I got a service company coming by to power-wash my windows(I explained to ice in a PM).I'll have to suffer and watch them my NFL Sunday Ticket:tongue::D. Have fun guys,I'll make another game some other time.:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom