Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
17 is legal, so there's no reason he would be in hot water. Nothing to see here.

chrishansen-1.jpg

Don't be mad because your vagina headed QB can't get laid.
I'd tell you what I really think about this post, but this isn't TheGangGreen and I don't feel like getting banned.

It is legal in the states of New York and New Jersey, sure, but it's still illegal in various states (including Florida, for example). So therefore, it is still going to be seen in a negative light. The fact that Sanchez is even sleeping around with a MINOR (yes, she's still a minor) brings up a red flag. Especially since this is strike two, in a sense.

Here is a wild card, as well, like what happened with Lawrence Taylor: was she 17 at the time of the event (this happened last December), or was she 16? Because 16 is statutory rape in NY and NJ. We'll find out on Tuesday, I guess.

You cannot defend Sanchez for something like that. Sorry, dude.

He's actually married so I am assume he can get laid although I hear the sex ends once people get married so who knows lol.

This is probably all about nothing but even if 17 is legal in some states I sure as **** wouldnt even risk it. I mean, he is an NFL QB in NYC for ****s sake. He should be only hanging out with models or playboy playmates...or females his age imo. Wasnt he dating the chick from the Sopranos??

Don't be mad because your QB targets girls with J-14 magazine subscriptions.

Chill out, BooHooWillie. Like I give a damn what Mark Sanchez is doing in his free time. And I really couldn't care any less what Chad Henne is slamming these days. He's probably not slamming anything. And that's just another reason as to why he sucks on Sundays.

I apologize for hurting your wittle feelings.

:lol:

Don't be mad because your QB targets girls with J-14 magazine subscriptions.

Chill out, BooHooWillie. Like I give a damn what Mark Sanchez is doing in his free time. And I really couldn't care any less what Chad Henne is slamming these days. He's probably not slamming anything. And that's just another reason as to why he sucks on Sundays.

I apologize for hurting your wittle feelings.

:lol:
My feelings aren't hurt. I came here to try and help the special kids that can't understand the situation. What we all wouldn't give for a little barely legal action these days ...

I'd tell you what I really think about this post, but this isn't TheGangGreen and I don't feel like getting banned.

It is legal in the states of New York and New Jersey, sure, but it's still illegal in various states (including Florida, for example). So therefore, it is still going to be seen in a negative light. The fact that Sanchez is even sleeping around with a MINOR (yes, she's still a minor) brings up a red flag. Especially since this is strike two, in a sense.

Here is a wild card, as well, like what happened with Lawrence Taylor: was she 17 at the time of the event (this happened last December), or was she 16? Because 16 is statutory rape in NY and NJ. We'll find out on Tuesday, I guess.

You cannot defend Sanchez for something like that. Sorry, dude.

She's not a minor as defined by law, so I guess you're wrong. Read the facts. He met her at a bar, she lied about her age. Learn a little about Sanchez before you criticize his character because you sound awfully foolish.

Deadspin has been ruthless to the Jets this past year hahaha.

I bet the Jets organization absolutely loathes that website (favre's weewee pics, latina reporter being harassed, Rex Ryan's embarrassing foot fetish, his wife naked, black guy worshipping her feet, and now the Dirty Sanchez may be in some **** with a 17 yr old)

She's not a minor as defined by law, so I guess you're wrong. Read the facts. He met her at a bar, she lied about her age. Learn a little about Sanchez before you criticize his character because you sound awfully foolish.

Grass on the field...play ball!!!

"Thank GOD I play in NYC where I can legally bang 17 yr olds" - Dirty Sanchez

Back
Top Bottom