Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Mark Sanchez is in some hot legal water

Grass on the field...play ball!!!

"Thank GOD I play in NYC where I can legally bang 17 yr olds" - Dirty Sanchez

There are only 12 states where you can't.

And I prefer a freshly mowed lawn.

My feelings aren't hurt. I came here to try and help the special kids that can't understand the situation. What we all wouldn't give for a little barely legal action these days ...

I'm not saying the girl is underage. If 17 is the age of legal consent, then it's ok. Personally, I wouldn't touch a 17 year-old but that's me. I hang out at bars; not skating rinks.

However, she went and got a lawyer for a reason. So that right there should tell you there's more to this than we're aware of right now. We know how these star whores work. They sleep with famous guys and then cry rape or something. I hope that isn't the case for Sanchez because I like the dude. I think he's a good kid with a lot of talent. Hate that he's a Jet but I so like the guy.

And for the record, I stay away from girls who are under 25-26. ******* are crazy and 9 times out of 10 they're lousy in bed. I need a woman.

Deadspin has been ruthless to the Jets this past year hahaha.

I bet the Jets organization absolutely loathes that website (favre's weewee pics, latina reporter being harassed, Rex Ryan's embarrassing foot fetish, his wife naked, black guy worshipping her feet, and now the Dirty Sanchez may be in some **** with a 17 yr old)
Don't blame Deadspin, blame the Jets for being a circus.

:rotfl1:
I'm not saying the girl is underage. If 17 is the age of legal consent, then it's ok. Personally, I wouldn't touch a 17 year-old but that's me. I hang out at bars; not skating rinks... And for the record, I stay away from girls who are under 25-26. ******* are crazy and 9 times out of 10 they're lousy in bed. I need a woman.

:sidelol:

And in **** hole New Jersey the legal age is 16....16?! Really?! What a bunch of dirtbags.

:rotfl1:

:sidelol:

And in **** hole New Jersey the legal age is 16....16?! Really?! What a bunch of dirtbags.

It varies from state to state. Some states even vary from male and female consent. Legal age of consent for males in the state of Florida is 16 and 18 for females. South Carolina legal age of consent for males is 14 and 16 for females but there is a current bill pending. Majority of the United States legal age of consent is 16 for both.

Deadspin is one of the worst things to happen to sports. Was the editor or whatever a loser in high school that couldn't make it on any team? Why the hell is he so interested in the personal lives of all these athletes and coaches?

Deadspin is one of the worst things to happen to sports. Was the editor or whatever a loser in high school that couldn't make it on any team? Why the hell is he so interested in the personal lives of all these athletes and coaches?

It's not that he is so interested in the lives of athletes, coaches, and other celebrities, it's that you are.

Don't blame Deadspin, blame the Jets for being a circus.

Oh very true haha. I am just saying their owner must be pulling his hair out because of all the morons on their team & because of all the stupid incidents that deadspin has uncovered.

And I'm not complaining one bit. Just sitting back and laughing at all of this.

My feelings aren't hurt. I came here to try and help the special kids that can't understand the situation. What we all wouldn't give for a little barely legal action these days ...

Haha wow.

Anyway, it does look sorta bad when a pro QB is hanging out with a freakin high school student. You have to admit that dude.

[video=youtube;6vwNcNOTVzY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vwNcNOTVzY&feature=player_embedded[/video]

I like them , "this tall"
110116_mark_sanchez_ny_jets-1.jpg

well he's 24, and he met her at a bar - where she lied about her age.

and the jest continue lead the league in off the field issues, LMAO

Back
Top Bottom