Looks like Press Coverage is 2 for 2 (Latest Timbo news here) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Press Coverage is 2 for 2 (Latest Timbo news here)

PhinDude88 said:
Get off my back bro, i was just curious.....

But if he doesnt want to then i dont blame him a bit. Sorry that i even asked.

Trust me, I'm not on your back. :lol:

yankeehillbilly said:
Brilliant!!!! He even intentionally misspelled "chaplain" to confuse us further. :lol:

unless he wanted us to think he mispelled it on purpose to when he really didn't, just to confuse us. :lol:

ohall said:
My guess is he/she is an agent or an agent's assistant.
That was another thought of mine, but although agents and their assistants are in the know for teams they don't know all the nooks and crannies for everyone. Also, both reports were toooooo close to the article released the next day. Plus there was always an "advertisement" to watch the papers the next morning. Agents wouldn't be that helpful :roflmao:

Keep up the good work PressCoverage, and remember that with your good information and people believing in you....comes more pressure to be truthful and correct.

He's someone that works for one of the papers whether as a writer, proof reader or whatever; he knows when an article is going to be published and the specifics of what it will contain.

Schleprock said:
That was another thought of mine, but although agents and their assistants are in the know for teams they don't know all the nooks and crannies for everyone. Also, both reports were toooooo close to the article released the next day. Plus there was always an "advertisement" to watch the papers the next morning. Agents wouldn't be that helpful :roflmao:

Keep up the good work PressCoverage, and remember that with your good information and people believing in you....comes more pressure to be truthful and correct.

Usually agents are the best sources for reporters. That is why I think what I think. An agent feeding info would also know when that info would be consumed by the public.

Just my guess. :D

Predaphin said:
Press Coverage 2 - Finheaven doubters 0

I may be getting ahead of myself, but I believe Press Coverage is a player on the team (either a CB or a S)...Either that, or he's someone from the media....But being that the media has limited access (and wouldn't want to risk anything) I'd lean more to a player or even a player's close freind....But I don't really care as long as he keeps feeding us here at Finheaven!

Thanks alot Press coverage, keep the news coming.

If he were on the team then he would have little idea when an article was going to appear in the newspapers and he would have mentioned the events he has "scooped" long before the night before they were made public in a newspaper. Both incidents, Bowens storming out and Poole being injured occured way before they were "scooped" by presscoverage. Both his scoops came the night before the papers were publishing the stories...so he is obviously like others have said in the newspaper business. He obviously gets to see what's going to be in the paper before it goes out the next morning. I also bet he loves all this worshipping going on.

Have no idea, but I'm just greatful to have the news.
and I'm real eager to see if training news will be coming from PC

I wish he would start bringing good news though :(

Agua said:
He's someone that works for one of the papers whether as a writer, proof reader or whatever; he knows when an article is going to be published and the specifics of what it will contain.

Thats exactly what I think which is cool, we can get the news even earlier now.. Nothing better than early press leaks.

byroan said:
I wish he would start bringing good news though :(

He did.....he told us that Boston had a great workout.

PhinDude88 said:
He did.....he told us that Boston had a great workout.

It's not big news like Poole and Bowens though. I'll wait until I see Boston play in a game before judging him

i love how you all are quick to jump on his nuts, now that you feel he is valuable to you...but you almost crucified him when he broke the poole story, since it was his first post you questioned his credibility, i love how some people here equate having a large number of posts with being important and respected...if i was him i wouldnt give any one you anything after that

Back
Top Bottom