Looks like Press Coverage is 2 for 2 (Latest Timbo news here) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like Press Coverage is 2 for 2 (Latest Timbo news here)

GetYoRollOn

Starter
Reaction score
you beat me to it...I was just looking at the sun-sentinel and saw the T-Bo and D-Bo pieces...Good job PressCoverage!!

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
It came across my mind maybe Press Coverage is close to an inside source... but I said to myself no... it goes much deeper than that. Is he part of the Miami Dolphins staff... Yes... I think so. In a way. Is he on the coaching or administration staff? No... No... I've came to the conclusion that he is a player... and that he is none other than Matt Turk!! May I be the first to personally :welcome: you to FinHeaven Mr. Turk. :rawk:

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
painnotpleasure said:
It came across my mind maybe Press Coverage is close to an inside source... but I said to myself no... it goes much deeper than that. Is he part of the Miami Dolphins staff... Yes... I think so. In a way. Is he on the coaching or administration staff? No... No... I've came to the conclusion that he is a player... and that he is none other than Matt Turk!! May I be the first to personally :welcome: you to FinHeaven Mr. Turk. :rawk:

:roflmao: Close but no, Mr. Turk doesn't get told anything! He is none other than -- BILL GRAMATICA! Yes, although waived, Bill used the latest in Argentinian technology to bug the Miami Dolphins headquarters and leak vital information back to the Argentinian embassy in Buffalo. :eek:

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
HysterikiLL said:
:roflmao: Close but no, Mr. Turk doesn't get told anything! He is none other than -- BILL GRAMATICA! Yes, although waived, Bill used the latest in Argentinian technology to bug the Miami Dolphins headquarters and leak vital information back to the Argentinian embassy in Buffalo. :eek:
:lol: I bet no one told Turk that Saban is our head coach yet.

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Club Member
Reaction score
my guess is that PressCoverage is a small fish who somehow has acces to the info for the BIG POND. (no offense PressCoverage)

I think PC works for the Sun-Sent/Herald/some other firm, that handles the editing or uploading of next day news to the website. He/she happens to be a Fin fan and relays the info here very discretely (and well so we know it but no one gets in trouble).

If that isn't right, I think we definitely know it is an undisclosed beat writer or someone in the organization. (IMO I wish it was Drew Rosenhaus..if it was, PM me cuz I am one of the few here who actually respect your skills..LOL )

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I learned from the first mistake. I trusted him on this latest news. Keep it up PC, we appreciate the news.

Schleprock

Mad and Surt...Legendary
Club Member
Reaction score
In response to the chaplain comment...

with all do respect, I take your word on the news you give, but I aint buying that one :lol:

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Schleprock said:
PressCoverage is a small fish

WHAT!? i'm a HUGE fish! ....

*cue music*.....
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .... lives in a pineapple under the sea!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!"....

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
mia4ever said:
I think it's Alex Marvez for the Sun Sentinel
just a guess
I vote that he is Close To alex, maybe Alex's spell checker guy or something!!!:D

TouchMyMarino

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Staff writer Harvey Fialkov contributed to this report. Alex Marvez can be reached at --- just throwing out more possibilities.

I really don't care who it is. I think the moniker is genius.

Jimmy James

You sit on a throne of lies!
Reaction score
Darn it, this is all so warm and fuzzy I'm taking PC off my ignore list. Dude, I offer you my apology for getting all uppity over those censorship remarks.

Thanks for the scoops, too.

Top Bottom